Pages:
Author

Topic: Play with your profit or not? - page 60. (Read 34093 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
April 05, 2017, 03:40:25 AM

what i do is that i take my capital and play with my profit.

why i take my capital? so that when i'll be unfortune for more games and rolls then i lost it, atleast i did not lost anything because i have taken back my capital. i usually quit when that happens merely because im not letting my emotions to take over me. i may have lost but atleast i havent lost any, cause i still have my capital though.
But thats not the case anytime on which everytime you play you can able to secure your capital since we wont know if we gain profits or not on playing directly on time.What if you lose in the first game then how will you secure your profits?Instead you will surely decide to deposit to chase those lose which most gamblers do.

i don't think that's what he meant. the best way to do is that for example you deposit 1BTC and make some bets and make a little bit of profit. then from that time forward you only make bets with that profit but keep the initial deposit intact. that way if you make profit, that would be profit of profit and if you lose you still have your initial deposit.

It is a good idea and many gamblers use this strategy. But while following this process, our greediness will not allow us to play with only profit. We are already in profit, so we think if we increase our bet size we will get more profit. Many gamblers mindset is like this. So if they made a profit in beginning also finally they will end with the loss.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
April 05, 2017, 01:28:12 AM

why i take my capital? so that when i'll be unfortune for more games and rolls then i lost it, atleast i did not lost anything because i have taken back my capital. i usually quit when that happens merely because im not letting my emotions to take over me. i may have lost but atleast i havent lost any, cause i still have my capital though.
But thats not the case anytime on which everytime you play you can able to secure your capital since we wont know if we gain profits or not on playing directly on time.What if you lose in the first game then how will you secure your profits?Instead you will surely decide to deposit to chase those lose which most gamblers do.

i don't think that's what he meant. the best way to do is that for example you deposit 1BTC and make some bets and make a little bit of profit. then from that time forward you only make bets with that profit but keep the initial deposit intact. that way if you make profit, that would be profit of profit and if you lose you still have your initial deposit.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
April 05, 2017, 01:24:12 AM

Your approach should not be more on short term that is why it is advise to always start with a good bankroll so you will not be desperate when you lose. Follow the mindset of successful gamblers because they do not just want instant winning but they want a constant one. You will be able to get that if you will mature as a gambler and understanding the risks and the benefits is one of the important things to consider and would be your basis to make a good decisions.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
April 05, 2017, 12:25:22 AM

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 04, 2017, 08:57:03 PM

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 04, 2017, 06:55:33 PM
It depends upon the situation, if the profit I've got is too big then I will secure it and don't use it for playing securing my main capital. But if the amount isn't that big, then I'll keep on using it for gambling. My mind is changing from time to time and it really varies upon the situation just like what I've said.
Activity: 784
April 04, 2017, 05:46:45 PM
When you guys are gambling and already doubled your bankroll, do you still play with the whole money you got or you take away half of your bankroll and start playing with your profit or not?
Yes, I would still play but not for a profit anymore but for the original balance in my bankroll, then continue to play with the games and once I got loss then its time for me stop and exit the game then back in another day.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
March 27, 2017, 04:28:10 AM
After making the money double. You should take your intial money, thats what I do. And the main thing greed, is the reason for losing money in gambling. You should set a target amount and work with a plan. After getting your targeted amount you should not take any chances. Good luck
I agree with you . there should be a limitation in the gambling game. never use all the money we have, because most of the money should be saved for use when we were not lucky in playing gambling. there should be a division of around 50%, I use this formula to survive in a game that is very risky.
It is not the responsibility of these gambling sites to care for our money they have to run their business and we have to care for our money. We know about our budget and we will be able to care for that if we will be sensible and will think about our life.
Gambling is not a place if we are targeting to gamble and thinking about the winning profit..  because gambling is made for fun not for spending our money for nothing. but if you are just looking for fun you should gamble that you can afford to lose.. if not better to don't gamble instead save your money for your future purposes.

But why to keep on loosing money for the sake of fun, you can do many other things to have fun and there are many other places apart from gambling where you can have fun where you spend money and get something in return in the form of entertainment or happiness or satisfaction of spending money so if I have to have fun then I will never gamble but will try some other methods.

I do understand people that are losing money for fun.  This is also the same as watching tv or going to theme park.  Instead of doing such activity, a person just wanted to play gambling games thinking at least his fun will give him back some profit if he wins.  You can also consider gambling games entertainment if you are enjoying the game.  It is no difference in playing golf or other expensive sports game.
i think no one can get fun from gambling if one is losing money in gambling, when a person invest money in gambling in remain in tension tell the result come, so if some one is is saying that he is playing gambling  for fun so he is just pretending and there is no reality about this 
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
March 27, 2017, 04:21:16 AM
The answer to this question depends on whether you are a newbie or a experienced one. If you are newbie and you just won a good amount quit and be gone. If you are a experienced one then obviously you will play, but you will reserve some amount out, and you will only play if you will be confident you can win, and this comes only when you are regular you do not let the win affect your mind, you play a sensible game. But it takes lot of years to get it perfectly right.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
March 27, 2017, 04:01:47 AM
Good practise is to bank your winnings or enjoy spending them. You shouldn't gamble with your winnings but that's just the way I roll Cheesy

I prefer to do both of it and I don't want to lose my profit / winnings again with gambling. It's better to spend them into an enjoyable thing like buying your needs and saving it to your bank. Also it's a good thing if you are going to use that amount for investing into some good businesses or investments in bitcoin, like trading.

If your not gambling every day then you can do with winning like what you said. But for people who gamble every day then they need capital for every day so even though they may win one or two times, but at the end, they will lose all their money and as well as winnings also. It is good idea to invest your winnings into some other investments to grow your money over the time.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 27, 2017, 02:45:05 AM
I think its better to play with your profits rather than your own capital. As soon as you make enough money, withdraw all your capital and start playing with only the profits that you have accumulated. Never bet all of the profits in a game but rather parts and pieces of it.

Actually, many time we want to play with out profit on the time when we win the bet, but in the end we lost our profit. So better is that keep the profit on pocket and enjoy it. You know the feeling of your winning amount it has relaxation and courage yourself to play again with full of motivation. Than play the gambling with your profit on the other day, than you could say play with your profit better than use own capital.   
As a gambler we do really always like to play on our profits and if we do won a particular amount we do feel its like an achievement and thats the time emotion comes out on we urge to play even more because we do know we have already profits and sadly on the end we lost it back together with our own capital.

We don't rrally get to profit everytime we gamble so i think playing with an amount that is already in excess of your capital is the best thing to do if you can't stop yourself from gambling. Though again it doesn't always happen that we win so i think it would be better to still stick to your allotted capital and save any profits that you win for next time
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
March 27, 2017, 01:44:30 AM
I think its better to play with your profits rather than your own capital. As soon as you make enough money, withdraw all your capital and start playing with only the profits that you have accumulated. Never bet all of the profits in a game but rather parts and pieces of it.

Actually, many time we want to play with out profit on the time when we win the bet, but in the end we lost our profit. So better is that keep the profit on pocket and enjoy it. You know the feeling of your winning amount it has relaxation and courage yourself to play again with full of motivation. Than play the gambling with your profit on the other day, than you could say play with your profit better than use own capital.   
As a gambler we do really always like to play on our profits and if we do won a particular amount we do feel its like an achievement and thats the time emotion comes out on we urge to play even more because we do know we have already profits and sadly on the end we lost it back together with our own capital.
Activity: 588
March 27, 2017, 12:22:16 AM

Actually, many time we want use to play with our profit amount on the time, when we win the bet, but in the end we lost our profit. So better is that keep the profit on pocket and enjoy it. You know the feeling of your winning amount it has relaxation and courage yourself to play again with full of motivation. Than play the gambling with your profit on the other day, than you could say play with your profit better than use own capital.    
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 26, 2017, 11:23:05 PM
Good practise is to bank your winnings or enjoy spending them. You shouldn't gamble with your winnings but that's just the way I roll Cheesy

I prefer to do both of it and I don't want to lose my profit / winnings again with gambling. It's better to spend them into an enjoyable thing like buying your needs and saving it to your bank. Also it's a good thing if you are going to use that amount for investing into some good businesses or investments in bitcoin, like trading.
Activity: 770
Bazinga!
March 26, 2017, 11:07:04 PM
I just tried today to play with the winnings I had last night. Which I sleep well knowing i won something after losing the whole month long. Roll Eyes
But now just lost the profit I got from that winning parlay on a parlay I made today with all games winning so far but one losing that crushed the rest.
I hate when using you profits from a win to use for your next bets because if they lose like what just happened to me now, it makes those winnings as if they never happened.
Which is still fresh in your mind and makes you very upset again double fold then if you just lose with your own funds to bet with. Embarrassed

i say it depends on how much profit we are talking about. for small amounts of profit which are more common in gambling, i think it is best if you don't bother with cashing it out. and it actually helps the bankroll become a little bit bigger.
but with bigger amounts of profit it may be better if you withdraw because a bigger amount helps the bankroll but also it increases it to a level that you weren't ok with before.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
https://linktr.ee/crwthopia
March 26, 2017, 09:21:45 PM
After making the money double. You should take your intial money, thats what I do. And the main thing greed, is the reason for losing money in gambling. You should set a target amount and work with a plan. After getting your targeted amount you should not take any chances. Good luck
I agree with you . there should be a limitation in the gambling game. never use all the money we have, because most of the money should be saved for use when we were not lucky in playing gambling. there should be a division of around 50%, I use this formula to survive in a game that is very risky.
It is not the responsibility of these gambling sites to care for our money they have to run their business and we have to care for our money. We know about our budget and we will be able to care for that if we will be sensible and will think about our life.
Gambling is not a place if we are targeting to gamble and thinking about the winning profit..  because gambling is made for fun not for spending our money for nothing. but if you are just looking for fun you should gamble that you can afford to lose.. if not better to don't gamble instead save your money for your future purposes.

But why to keep on loosing money for the sake of fun, you can do many other things to have fun and there are many other places apart from gambling where you can have fun where you spend money and get something in return in the form of entertainment or happiness or satisfaction of spending money so if I have to have fun then I will never gamble but will try some other methods.

I do understand people that are losing money for fun.  This is also the same as watching tv or going to theme park.  Instead of doing such activity, a person just wanted to play gambling games thinking at least his fun will give him back some profit if he wins.  You can also consider gambling games entertainment if you are enjoying the game.  It is no difference in playing golf or other expensive sports game.
That's the challenge or the risk in it when you are playing for fun or profit. It's somewhat a luxury that you hope to get some profit back when you play. Sometimes there are game points also when playing that you can possibly redeem an item or something.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
March 26, 2017, 05:39:42 PM

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
March 26, 2017, 05:18:32 PM
I just tried today to play with the winnings I had last night. Which I sleep well knowing i won something after losing the whole month long. Roll Eyes
But now just lost the profit I got from that winning parlay on a parlay I made today with all games winning so far but one losing that crushed the rest.
I hate when using you profits from a win to use for your next bets because if they lose like what just happened to me now, it makes those winnings as if they never happened.
Which is still fresh in your mind and makes you very upset again double fold then if you just lose with your own funds to bet with. Embarrassed
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
March 26, 2017, 05:11:04 PM
Yes I would usually withdraw the initial amount and play with the full (Or half) profit depending on how much money I need to make
This is what everyone should actually do and i would recommend withdrawing the money you invested and half profit
always as even if you lose the remaining money you may be satisfied with the profit you got. By the way what for of
gambling do you usually do like dice or card games?
Activity: 336
March 26, 2017, 05:10:47 PM

Pages:
Jump to: