Pages:
Author

Topic: Play with your profit or not? - page 94. (Read 34093 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 535
December 09, 2016, 10:28:59 AM
Run boy, run! That's what was in my head when I doubled (actually x200) the faucet dust I got from a gambling site once. But, another part of me said, "what if I can x200 this x200 already?" Then boom. It's all gone again. "From dust you came and to dust you shall return." I was not much, but realizing it came from nothing into something and looking back, I should have walked away with it. That could have been free beer money.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
December 09, 2016, 10:27:06 AM
When you guys are gambling and already doubled your bankroll, do you still play with the whole money you got or you take away half of your bankroll and start playing with your profit or not?

I always want to get safe position while gambling there is no guarantee to make profit, I always take withdrawal after getting profitable position there because greedy people have no chance to survive there, surely I will take withdraw all of my money from that site and than get start with other amount next day.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Shit, did I leave the stove on?
December 09, 2016, 10:24:33 AM
I have set a weekly bankroll and I maintain a strict bank management. At the end of the week I withdraw any winnings that I have gained throughout the week and continue to play with my initial bankroll for the next week. If I have been out of luck and have gone to negative profit I will just replenish my bankroll and go for another try. Playing with the whole bankroll + the profits is a recipe for disaster and sooner or later you might go bust after a losing spree.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
December 09, 2016, 10:12:25 AM
When you guys are gambling and already doubled your bankroll, do you still play with the whole money you got or you take away half of your bankroll and start playing with your profit or not?
I always with safety precaution after making a win i always withdraw my capital and play with my winnings if im not really satisfied with the amount of my winnings in this ways im just playing with my excess and surely wont be losing bigger amount in the end of my gambling activity.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
December 09, 2016, 10:08:47 AM
People will surely have different answers regarding on this question because it does really depend on what kind of gambler you are because some may will still play even they double their bankroll and some eventually stopped as long they are gaining profits because they are securing profits to minimize losses. In my case i will withdraw out first my bankroll or capital and play on the profits if i saw that i have the luck to proceed,it may work sometimes but not consistently.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
December 09, 2016, 09:58:39 AM
Depends on people to people.I bet you most of the high roll players don't do that.They set a specific goal with pre decided money managing scheme and strictly follow it.You might have noticed it few of the gambling movies.Personally,being a small time player,I take my profits out,maybe a bit more to fill up for the next bet if lost and risk-play with the remaining ones.However I always tend to lose the profits and the original stakes with the ever growing greed with every round. Tongue
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
December 09, 2016, 09:53:01 AM
Pages:
Jump to: