Pages:
Author

Topic: Please can someone authorized help? I do not know what to do - page 2. (Read 295 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
Two of your topics have been deleted recently and your ban is probably related to them.

In one of the deleted topics, you were selling DAZN accounts and in the other one, you were selling Play Station accounts.
I think you were banned because you were selling those accounts without having permission from the owners.  
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 2645
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
You are ban for plagiarism, I am not 100% sure though but it looks like so.

We received a DMCA takedown. Copyright-infringing transactions are not allowed. (90-day ban)
I now imagine admin receives lots of reports from various websites and keep removing contents?
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
You're still lucky that it's not a permanent ban.
Usually, copywriting is equal to plagiarism which has a big punishment of surely banning the account and as I said, you're lucky enough because the lowest to copyright is the DCMA.

Just read this, https://bitcointalk.org/contact.php.
It might help you to understand the legal complaints.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I guess I can't upload a picture, it says this error:
Sorry Scotland, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
We received a DMCA takedown. Copyright-infringing transactions are not allowed. (90-day ban)
You violated one of the rules of this forum. It is just 90 days ban..I think moderators is getting less strict with members on this forum. If it was before, I think this is permanent ban, but you are given 90 days ban. Read the rules of this forum very well and do not violate any rules, for it not to cause you something like this again.

Copywriting infringement simply means plagiarism. This will cause your account permanent ban if it was before.

But my threads have been active for about 3 years, I haven't made a new post, I didn't want to do anything on purpose, I don't know what it is
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
Sorry Scotland, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You violated one of the rules of this forum. It is just 90 days ban..I think moderators is getting less strict with members on this forum. If it was before, I think this is permanent ban, but you are given 90 days ban. Read the rules of this forum very well and do not violate any rules, for it not to cause you something like this again.

Copywriting infringement simply means plagiarism. This will cause your account permanent ban if it was before.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hello, I am sorry to write here, unfortunately I am facing a problem in the btc forum, can anyone help me please?

(Since I can't send messages from the account I'm having trouble with, I have to write from my friend's account)

I have been a member of the forum since 2021 and I have a few topics.

But when I logged in today, I encountered such an error. I don't know what mistake I made. If I did something wrong, I'm sorry. My threads have been active and published for a very long time

I'm sorry if I violated anything, but my ad snippets have been on the air for a very long time, I haven't done this recently and I don't know what this is, it won't happen again, can you please lift my ban? I have a lot of clients and this is very bad for me

https://i.hizliresim.com/jjaexgp.png

Again, as I said, I haven't made a new post in a long time and I don't know what happened, I didn't want to violate anything intentionally or knowingly, all I do is update my threads every 24 hours.

I am very sorry about this and I did not intentionally violate anything, can you please help me?

this is my profile

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/scotland-3120410

Name: Scotland

I also wrote to the Discord group and the authorized friend, but I could not reach them. Can you please help me with this process? I am very sorry and I did not violate anything willingly
Pages:
Jump to: