Pages:
Author

Topic: Please can we have a political discussion board. - page 2. (Read 365 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
The current political board is really just an alt for the off-topic board. With all the major changes going on in the world economy,and the financial and military shifts, it would be interesting to be able to discuss these, and their ramifications for the worl of crypto.

But dude you realize the fact that most of the news that you hear on the internet and all are just paid propaganda news by the media? The media is being paid by the government for doing such stuff and obviously they do it so as to increase traffic to their website using clickbait and scare tactics.

All the news about space and millitary and often just repeat news of last year. Its common in the place where I live.

Now discussions based on them may not be a good idea - all we will see is the conspiracy theories being made up and spread. Another way for shills to promote their shitcoins which I seriously condemn.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
Whether you make your topics in ivory tower/serious discussion or you will see the resurrection of off-topic v3 discussion board (v2 is obviously politics and society but kind of much better nowadays, at least since the last time i visited it).
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2472
https://JetCash.com
The current political board is really just an alt for the off-topic board. With all the major changes going on in the world economy,and the financial and military shifts, it would be interesting to be able to discuss these, and their ramifications for the worl of crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: