Pages:
Author

Topic: please delete - page 2. (Read 1627 times)

Activity: 366
Merit: 261
July 11, 2015, 05:20:39 AM
Too much hype over Bitcoin, by the main stream media and by word of mouth, is driving the price up too high too soon.

To be honest this is what most people want and miners / traders are especially excited with this that they can now enjoy the high price. At this rate miners will be profitable again , sadly at the rate below $250 there are some miners that are not profitable so yeah this hype benefit alot of us

I'd rather hold of on the hype, keep the price as low as possible so that we can buy more before the price goes up due to actual popularity.

For the bolded part, if you actually believe that the price will be alot more higher in the future then you should have no doubt about the price and you can always buy more even at this rate. Most hodler believe that the price will be 4-5 figures atleast which is a motivation for them to keep on holding and waiting despite that there are some nice waves to get some profit
Judging from your words, I can totally tell that you missed this wave though because it seems that you are not totally a hodler. At this rate most people that miss the wave will be hoping for the price to get down to "buy more" while in fact this is not correlated because you can always buy at any rate if you truly "believe" in the potential

I am a true holder. But for me its not the same buying at 200$ or at 1000$. Ok, I believe that btc will worth much more one day. And it is exactly that. If I have 2000$ to buy bitcoin then I prefer to buy 10 of them to later enjoy the higher prices.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
July 11, 2015, 03:54:30 AM
Too much hype over Bitcoin, by the main stream media and by word of mouth, is driving the price up too high too soon.

To be honest this is what most people want and miners / traders are especially excited with this that they can now enjoy the high price. At this rate miners will be profitable again , sadly at the rate below $250 there are some miners that are not profitable so yeah this hype benefit alot of us

I'd rather hold of on the hype, keep the price as low as possible so that we can buy more before the price goes up due to actual popularity.

For the bolded part, if you actually believe that the price will be alot more higher in the future then you should have no doubt about the price and you can always buy more even at this rate. Most hodler believe that the price will be 4-5 figures atleast which is a motivation for them to keep on holding and waiting despite that there are some nice waves to get some profit
Judging from your words, I can totally tell that you missed this wave though because it seems that you are not totally a hodler. At this rate most people that miss the wave will be hoping for the price to get down to "buy more" while in fact this is not correlated because you can always buy at any rate if you truly "believe" in the potential
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
July 11, 2015, 02:58:07 AM
The word bubbles is being used a lot in economics news lately.  China's recent economy crashes are largely attributed to these 'bubbles' in various sectors and of course it makes people nervous everywhere because that is always the fear in a globalized world economy.  However, outward markets have not been negatively affected because ultimately it is the market that drives the market and China's actual marketplace is still powerful.  So it's always the same and yes hype is a big reason for the bubbles but the market can always recover too.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
July 11, 2015, 02:27:08 AM
i'm ok with this rising, afterall we need to return to 1200 to do then , seriously, until then we can rise fast because we need to rebuild confidence with those that maybe are still holding from 600+
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
July 11, 2015, 01:45:11 AM
I'm with you but I don't think it's the media driving up the price. What actual mainstream media stories have you seen or read? I haven't read any aside from what bitcoin-based media outlets share (which doesn't count.) It think the increase in price is coming from the community deciding to buy in now before the price gets too high...this is the effect of your statement "so we can buy more!"
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1006
beware of your keys.
July 11, 2015, 01:06:18 AM
agreed, because larger bubbles, higher risk.
that bubble can lead to collapse that is not what you are expected.
Activity: 49
Merit: 38
July 11, 2015, 01:03:17 AM
nothing to see
Pages:
Jump to: