Pages:
Author

Topic: PLEASE DELETE - page 14. (Read 26055 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
June 18, 2016, 06:06:48 AM
Where are the coins ?
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
June 18, 2016, 04:10:27 AM
I would like an answer for the following questions :

#1. How will the coins be distributed ?
#2. Are there any exchanges you guys are talking with ?
#3. How much btc has been raised now ?
#4. How much coins will be for the devs ? 200k ?

Well its been a busy day guys, currently up to 61.3% of bitcoin raised  Smiley

Yes we are currently liaising with a few major exchanges, should have no problem becoming live shortly after launch.

The amount raised should be on the mentriolabs portal, its not accurate to the second, but accurate by the hour to my understanding.

Our team will hold no coins, unless we also participate with our own funds, in which we may plan on doing, if the team holds tokens, it will give us even greater drive to push this right into the top 20coins  Wink

The team is extremely happy how this is panning out, and we are excited to deliver our platform.

Best Wishes,
          Mentrio Team.

Thanks for your honest answers.
I am looking forward when this launches, i see a bright future for Mentrio.
Activity: 490
June 18, 2016, 04:10:10 AM
Hi, is the email conformation the only thing I get? How are the coins going to be distributed and when?
Activity: 137
June 18, 2016, 02:30:31 AM

Well its been a busy day guys, currently up to 61.3% of bitcoin raised  Smiley

Yes we are currently liaising with a few major exchanges, should have no problem becoming live shortly after launch.

The amount raised should be on the mentriolabs portal, its not accurate to the second, but accurate by the hour to my understanding.

Our team will hold no coins, unless we also participate with our own funds, in which we may plan on doing, if the team holds tokens, it will give us even greater drive to push this right into the top 20coins  Wink

The team is extremely happy how this is panning out, and we are excited to deliver our platform.

Best Wishes,
          Mentrio Team.
June 17, 2016, 11:46:46 AM
Also it would be interesting to know how many unique users participated in the project so far.
June 17, 2016, 11:16:54 AM

June 17, 2016, 10:41:38 AM
Alright send you some BTC where is the conformation that you received them?

Edit: Almost an hour and still no conformation mail  Huh Huh Huh

Edit2: Got them, but only a conformation mail what about accounts?
June 17, 2016, 09:57:46 AM
Can I buy today and tmwr. through the same Bitcionexchange page !?  How are you going to manage it?
June 17, 2016, 09:15:33 AM
Any plans for exchanges or something else to trade the tokens ?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
June 17, 2016, 09:12:34 AM
Hi if I buy them through the mentriolabs page, how I am going to receive them?

Hi ATA, after your order is completed through the mentriolabs portal you will receive a confirmation email and your order is stored in our systems, and will be sent out on an individual basis once crowdsale is finalized and wallets are released.

http://i.imgur.com/4nUDuUq.pngBest Wishes,
          Mentrio Team.

So that's only an order correct, I can't be sure that I am not going to be scammed on this right?
You've no reference who you are on which projects your worked, website?! Anything ?!
And there are only 400 000 tokens right?

This is our first project together as a team together, although we do have high experience in various sectors combined. Its up to you if you wish to invest.

Correct 400,000 Tokens will be sold.

http://i.imgur.com/4nUDuUq.pngBest Wishes,
          Mentrio Team.

Seems reasonable but who are you guys?
I mean like in other ICOs your LinkID profiles or something like this.

Greetings.

id say 90% of devs stay anon due to privacy concerns.

Uhhh if no one else could invest that would be grand, then id own like 8% of the entire supply  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
June 17, 2016, 09:02:40 AM

Hi ATA, after your order is completed through the mentriolabs portal you will receive a confirmation email and your order is stored in our systems, and will be sent out on an individual basis once crowdsale is finalized and wallets are released.

Best Wishes,
          Mentrio Team.

So that's only an order correct, I can't be sure that I am not going to be scammed on this right?
You've no reference who you are on which projects your worked, website?! Anything ?!

This is our first project together as a team together, although we do have high experience in various sectors combined. Its up to you if you wish to invest.

Best Wishes,
          Mentrio Team.

Seems reasonable but who are you guys?
I mean like in other ICOs your LinkID profiles or something like this.

Greetings.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
June 17, 2016, 09:01:28 AM
In my opinion this one looks the most genuine out of that thread "most promising investments this month"

Sounds technical and above my level of knowledge, but that's what i thought of ETH when it was first released. So for that reason i have invested. Plus when bitcoin drops after the halving, this market cap will be worth almost half, its really a win-win scenario in  my opinion, gotta be in it to win it.
June 17, 2016, 08:56:16 AM

Best Wishes,
          Mentrio Team.

Best Wishes,
          Mentrio Team.

June 17, 2016, 08:49:13 AM

Best Wishes,
          Mentrio Team.

Btw I am not trying to say that you are scamming or something like this. I want to invest but I just have to be at least to 20% sure that I am not going to lose everything.
June 17, 2016, 08:47:28 AM

Hi ATA Group, after your order is completed through the mentriolabs portal you will receive a confirmation email and your order is stored in our systems, and will be sent out on an individual basis once crowdsale is finalized and wallets are released.

Best Wishes,
          Mentrio Team.
June 17, 2016, 08:30:10 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
June 17, 2016, 08:09:40 AM
400.000 mentrio x 0.5 sats
This is Possiblee i think..!!!!!

1 mill market cap minimum. mark my words.

people are too caught up in the bitcoin pump to realize this gem, this is an ETH in the making.

I will be highly suprised if your predictions are correct,
June 17, 2016, 08:09:23 AM

1 mill market cap minimum. mark my words.

people are too caught up in the bitcoin pump to realize this gem, this is an ETH in the making.

People really don't see this gem cause it seems to take a long time to fully fund the project. Happy i invested Smiley
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
June 17, 2016, 06:06:43 AM
June 17, 2016, 05:14:55 AM
200.000 Coins are for sale, how many coins will there be in circulation in total ?

I think only 400k coins.

That would bring the marketcap at 40 btc = around $ 30k if this project succeeds this can easily go x10.

X10? Haha 300k market cap? When bitcoin dumps all alts pump, this looks like a 1mill market cap minimum, the guy looks like he knows what hes doing.

Dev up the crowdsale amount  Grin the more distribution the better, if only 100 holders hold all the coins, they control the market.

Why make the crowdsale any higher, he has made a plan that's why some invested so if the crowdsale would go up now that's just a shot against the investors.
Pages:
Jump to: