Pages:
Author

Topic: PLEASE DELETE - page 3. (Read 26017 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 250
November 28, 2016, 01:01:32 PM
really? i did not expected to hear anything from you anymore.
can you give some more details on what is coming in alpha release?

even have to check if i still have my coins totally forgot about this.

Please keep your existing coins from the NXT asset exchange, these will be key in the upcoming codebase swap.

Why you don't talk with investors? And nowhere to trade.  Roll Eyes

We have been in contact with the community in slack, and also emails for those who signed up to our newsletter, currently heading for a complete website revamp which will include community forums which will include an announcement section, where all the new upcoming news will take place.

Hei, please show us slack link, is there active?
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
November 28, 2016, 11:35:06 AM

Please keep your existing coins from the NXT asset exchange, these will be key in the upcoming codebase swap.

Why you don't talk with investors? And nowhere to trade.  Roll Eyes

We have been in contact with the community in slack, and also emails for those who signed up to our newsletter, currently heading for a complete website revamp which will include community forums which will include an announcement section, where all the new upcoming news will take place.
Activity: 245
November 28, 2016, 11:19:27 AM

Why you don't talk with investors? And nowhere to trade.  Roll Eyes
November 28, 2016, 11:16:31 AM

November 28, 2016, 11:08:16 AM
Are you still working on the project frustynug?

Yes, progress is coming along greatly, almost ready for alpha release. update to come in the coming days.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
September 12, 2016, 04:44:58 AM
Are you still working on the project frustynug?
August 29, 2016, 10:03:25 PM
Mentrio as a NXT asset was put foward to YoBit, and have payed for the exclusive listing, yet no response, no reply.

If my investors wish to trade before project completion, please recommend an exchange and i will do my best to communicate with them and sort out a plan. I try to keep clear of bitcointalk as its a breeding ground for disease.

I will remind you all that MENTRIO is listed on the NXT asset exchange as an asset.
https://mynxt.info/asset/17106623073116302042

With Kind Regards,
Mentrioteam
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
August 29, 2016, 09:55:48 PM
Any bounty dev
signature campaign, facebook campaign twitter campaign
Activity: 240
August 08, 2016, 06:28:13 PM
News required.
Activity: 326
August 04, 2016, 05:16:51 AM
Does Mentrio have a lite wallet?

Not currently but that is in the pipeline and was discussed today, at this stage we are looking at a v0.001a BETA release of the wallet in approx the 15th of this month, possibly sooner. Ill try to keep you guys updated, will be also creating an official slack shortly, Im not too sure whats happening with YoBit as they have accepted the funds for premium addition with no word back from them or any addition, waiting on a reply back from them currently.

MentrioTeam

Looking forward to the 15th Smiley
btw yobit said they don't know anything of any listing for Mentrio ??
Activity: 53
August 03, 2016, 01:05:00 AM
hi can you open a slack channel for your project?

we can meet another potential investor

will do this within the next few days

How many days to open a slack channel dev? I worried about your lack of communication please be more active and respect the investor you have our money
August 02, 2016, 11:05:58 PM

Not currently but that is in the pipeline and was discussed today, at this stage we are looking at a v0.001a BETA release of the wallet in approx the 15th of this month, possibly sooner. Ill try to keep you guys updated, will be also creating an official slack shortly, Im not too sure whats happening with YoBit as they have accepted the funds for premium addition with no word back from them or any addition, waiting on a reply back from them currently.

MentrioTeam
August 02, 2016, 12:27:40 PM

Mentrio now only has ... nothing it seems only the coins have been distributed still waiting for the DEV to make an announcement regarding exchange and wallet.
Activity: 612
Merit: 500
August 02, 2016, 11:57:41 AM
August 02, 2016, 10:41:18 AM
Hello ?? Smiley
August 01, 2016, 05:57:07 AM
Small update what the process is right now in % and when to expect the first exchange ( any news yobit ) ?
We cant give exact percentage but progress is almost at the half way point.

As of yobit, will be contacting them again today, they have accepted the payment for addition, just not added yet.

Might be an idea to spend some btc on a premium listing for a different exchange, you mentrio holders have any preference?

Instead of asking for a different exchange maybe you could update us now and then ?
After the coins have been distributed nothing new has happend maybe you guys are working but atleast give us an update weekly ?
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
July 31, 2016, 01:58:52 AM
Small update what the process is right now in % and when to expect the first exchange ( any news yobit ) ?

As of yobit, will be contacting them again today, they have accepted the payment for addition, just not added yet.

Might be an idea to spend some btc on a premium listing for a different exchange, you mentrio holders have any preference?

We still wait your update!
July 31, 2016, 12:46:00 AM

July 30, 2016, 10:56:14 AM
Activity: 2
July 30, 2016, 08:43:23 AM
I am selling @ICO price.
PM me.

Same here.
Pages:
Jump to: