Pages:
Author

Topic: Please delete - page 2. (Read 4440 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 25, 2016, 03:42:51 PM
I claim the German translation Cheesy
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 25, 2016, 03:05:04 PM
I like CryptoDEX more than Iconomi.

don't blame me, I am personal blogger to express my own investment bias.  Grin

here is my review about these two projects.

http://btc12.com/cryptodexandiconomi-twocompetingfund/

good luck to both of them.

also my unofficial qq group welcome anyone with any stand for any projects.

QQ group no.  108972650

I appreciate your review sir. Thank you for the kind words. We believe that ICONOMI and Cryptodex will have lots of opportunity for synergy, and hope to work closely with them!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
August 25, 2016, 06:36:53 AM
I will be doing the main due dilligence on the coins that are added to the platform - so I hope that is going to help alot Smiley

is there any bounty?
if yes than i am waiting

There will be translation bounties along with many other sorts of bounties. The bounties will be quite different than typical bounty campaigns  Cool

where i didnt find bro?

It will be up within one week after the whitepaper is released Smiley

oh ok brother, than i am eagerly waiting
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
August 25, 2016, 12:54:26 AM
I like CryptoDEX more than Iconomi.

don't blame me, I am personal blogger to express my own investment bias.  Grin

here is my review about these two projects.

http://btc12.com/cryptodexandiconomi-twocompetingfund/

good luck to both of them.

also my unofficial qq group welcome anyone with any stand for any projects.

QQ group no.  108972650

August 23, 2016, 10:00:37 AM
I will be doing the main due dilligence on the coins that are added to the platform - so I hope that is going to help alot Smiley

is there any bounty?
if yes than i am waiting

There will be translation bounties along with many other sorts of bounties. The bounties will be quite different than typical bounty campaigns  Cool

where i didnt find bro?

It will be up within one week after the whitepaper is released Smiley
August 23, 2016, 05:48:17 AM

is there any bounty?
if yes than i am waiting

where i didnt find bro?
Activity: 1008
August 23, 2016, 01:04:23 AM

is there any bounty?
if yes than i am waiting

August 22, 2016, 11:50:10 PM

is there any bounty?
if yes than i am waiting

We will have a bounty list posted shortly after our whitepaper is released within one week Smiley
August 22, 2016, 06:00:21 PM

is there any bounty?
if yes than i am waiting
August 22, 2016, 05:44:04 PM

very interesting , I will participate in ico  Smiley

Thanks for believing in the project Smiley
August 22, 2016, 05:23:40 PM

We are so happy to hear that @pikkie (especially due to your profile name!). We will have details on the crowdsale released by Friday on our crowdsale landing page. Stay tuned!
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
August 22, 2016, 11:56:46 AM

August 22, 2016, 09:30:08 AM
This seems to be a completely different project in the cryptosphere, I am going to follow with interest.

Good luck to the DEVs.

Thanks thats definately the aim with the project - to get normal people into crypto and make them understand it and get involved.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
www.cryptocompare.com
August 22, 2016, 02:27:45 AM
Watching this one closely. Cheesy go, cryptodex
Activity: 574
August 21, 2016, 06:21:33 PM
This seems to be a completely different project in the cryptosphere, I am going to follow with interest.

Good luck to the DEVs.
August 21, 2016, 05:31:11 PM
Interesting way to launch a crypto fund! Smiley

What % of tokens are you going to hold vs giving out to investors?

We will be releasing 20% of the tokens at our first token launch. However there will most likely be a secondary and tertiary crowdsale at 10% each. So, in time, there will be at least 40% publicly sold.

More will be available over time as well. Details on the other pieces will be released soon! Also a more visual version of the breakdown will be available in less than a week on our token launch landing page.

Thanks for the great question!

Yes there will be rounds of crowdfunding - this structure has been developed to ensure people can get in early and later. Obviously later participants have to buy in at a higher rate.

Great to Hear That ,,KeppGoing ,, Wish great progress

Thanks very much I am glad you like the project Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I never Loose , Either i WIN or I LEARN
August 21, 2016, 05:18:37 PM

We will be releasing 20% of the tokens at our first token launch. However there will most likely be a secondary and tertiary crowdsale at 10% each. So, in time, there will be at least 40% publicly sold.

More will be available over time as well. Details on the other pieces will be released soon! Also a more visual version of the breakdown will be available in less than a week on our token launch landing page.

Yes there will be rounds of crowdfunding - this structure has been developed to ensure people can get in early and later. Obviously later participants have to buy in at a higher rate.

Great to Hear That ,,KeppGoing ,, Wish great progress
August 21, 2016, 04:14:24 PM

August 21, 2016, 03:23:56 PM

August 21, 2016, 03:23:37 PM
Do u need any portuguese translation?

call me if u want this!

CYA

Portugese is already covered, we are working on a bounty campaign right now.
Pages:
Jump to: