Pages:
Author

Topic: Please give some light on XRP - page 4. (Read 559 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 1
February 10, 2019, 03:03:05 PM
I also bought the coin same time as you did. The stuff has just been there without any changes and I also wonder if to sell and recover my funds or just hold.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
February 10, 2019, 04:38:47 AM

all the news you hear about such and such bank going in Ripple is about its technology not the token itself called XRP.

This ^. It’s not that Ripple is good or bad, but that it fills a niche. Banks would never get involved with a fully decentralized cryptocurrency, Ripple provides a tool for their business.

My issue is with XRP. I see no real correlation between the success of Ripple and the investment potential of XRP. Ripple deveoped XRP as a proof of concept to market their tech to banks, and released it into the wild to survive on its own merits. Holding and trading XRP is effectively hosting a free tech demo for Ripple. One in which Ripple has a vested interest in having succeed... for now. Once Ripple is established XRP is no longer useful as a promo.

Even so, this isn’t necessarily a bad thing and XRP may survive and thrive in and of itself, which would be a testament to Ripple and their tech. However, I think the distinction between XRP and Ripple is lost on most and when the reality is made clear, XRP may not be the best place to have your money.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1981
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
February 10, 2019, 02:59:21 AM
Hold till the next bullrun and you will get a good profit. That's what I can say right now. XRP is still a good investment for short terms like 1 or 2 years. Don't oanic and don't sell at this huge loss.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
February 10, 2019, 01:44:25 AM

I dont say XRP is a short term investment but with that kind of attitude you will just have sleepless nights.
I never showed an attitude, but i told that i can hold it for years. Just suspicious if they are ponzi scheme or not.

Hope you aint reading your mind  Grin Grin
February 10, 2019, 01:42:04 AM
I am holding XRP since 1 year or more i think. It has fallen since then as we all know. It is now around 0.30$ per xrp.

I have seen people saying over here that it is kind of ponzi scheme. But i have seen in India as well, they have gone under contract with Axis bank. Even they are hiring many well known leaders. It has office as well here in India. Some say it can replace SWIFT technology.

Still can anyone here shed more light on it. Shall i hold my coins? Is the company legitimate enough to hold money there? I dont mind hold it for years long.

XRP is not the ponzi form. Who did someone tell you that? You should look at the position of Ripple and its capitalization in market. Really there is no so much investors that invest in Ponzi projects anymore
Its not someone told me or just bcoz it has so much capital in market, makes it a non-ponzi scheme. As most companies run only after gathering too much money. Most politicians invest in such companies through back door..
Activity: 602
February 09, 2019, 11:38:30 AM
If you are a person who has just come to the cryptocurrency market, now you just need to try not to rush to conclusions and think carefully before investing anywhere. In general, XRP can be considered in the medium term.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
February 08, 2019, 08:28:22 AM
Its centralized and yes, it can be manipulated anytime. That is what centralized means in a deeper thought. Grin

If you are already having doubts then why the hell are you stressing yourself? Dump it and look for something new. Something where you will be calm about having it.
Better look for a long term kind of crypto currency.
I dont say XRP is a short term investment but with that kind of attitude you will just have sleepless nights.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
February 08, 2019, 08:11:31 AM
XRP is a good coin mate since it made a good performance that time before the market struggling .for me XRP  is better than eth  especially when it comes investing for long term. Because eth is much stagnant than XRP probably this circumstance is just a coincidence, because xrp became cheaper and struggling as well due to this long bear season . Just don't lose hope mate just put more patience instead if you have no another choice!
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
February 08, 2019, 07:56:25 AM
Ripple for me is the most professional and leading company involved in crypto. Many people don't like it because it is against the anarchist ethos, but if we want crypto to enter the mainstream, companies like Ripple will do it.
There is a difference between Ripple companies and XRP tokens, but I am sure that XRP and Ripple will be a big success.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
February 08, 2019, 07:50:15 AM
XRP is not scam and for 2/3 years. It would be a good idea to invest. Before cryptocurrency goes mainstream, XRP will get a huge bump. AT least, 10x from the current market.
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 08, 2019, 07:19:49 AM
I am holding XRP since 1 year or more i think. It has fallen since then as we all know. It is now around 0.30$ per xrp.

I have seen people saying over here that it is kind of ponzi scheme. But i have seen in India as well, they have gone under contract with Axis bank. Even they are hiring many well known leaders. It has office as well here in India. Some say it can replace SWIFT technology.

Still can anyone here shed more light on it. Shall i hold my coins? Is the company legitimate enough to hold money there? I dont mind hold it for years long.

XRP is not the ponzi form. Who did someone tell you that? You should look at the position of Ripple and its capitalization in market. Really there is no so much investors that invest in Ponzi projects anymore
Activity: 420
February 08, 2019, 04:23:40 AM

Many people in this market don't like XRP, but XRP is a good altcoin and a long-term investment in it is a great option. Currently XRP is more popular and more interested than ETH, so just hold and wait for the market.
I feel the same, ETH was competitor of BTC for long, but XRP has proven better.

How many here hold XRP?

Agree if you keep holding XRP, look at the market and various exchanges, XRP will enter in various exchanges. This is good progress to build popular coins that are present, don't doubt the XRP so you will get a long-term investment advantage.
February 08, 2019, 03:56:57 AM

Many people in this market don't like XRP, but XRP is a good altcoin and a long-term investment in it is a great option. Currently XRP is more popular and more interested than ETH, so just hold and wait for the market.
I feel the same, ETH was competitor of BTC for long, but XRP has proven better.

How many here hold XRP?
February 08, 2019, 03:55:55 AM
Well people are calling it PONZI just because its holded by a company and we are afraid that it can night-by-run company. Still as i can see that many are saying here that its legit and good company, i will better hold it for years.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 5622
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
February 07, 2019, 01:22:35 PM
Xrp has nothing to do with Ponzi scheme.

Xrp coins are mostly Holden by ripple company, so that company can manipulate the price a lot. You probably bought in a bad time, but the fundamentals of ripple are good.

Santander and other big banks are heavily involved and invested in ripple. Ripple will be providing services for banks, reducing swift and other transaction costs. It's no surprise that it is the second coin by marketcap
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
February 07, 2019, 12:25:48 PM

I also have few amounts of XRP and I also hold it now. Just hold your XRP mate because we know it is one of the strong cryptocurrency in the market which also have huge volume. Many companies already accepting xrp so there will be a time the price will go up so just keep on holding.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
February 07, 2019, 09:36:32 AM

Activity: 912
February 07, 2019, 09:36:03 AM
Despite all today's manipulations with the help of news, XRP is a top-end project with a good capitalization, with a quality product, so that it will still be in demand. So just keep it in perspective.
Yoo
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
February 07, 2019, 09:22:42 AM
Yeah, I think you should still hold the Coin XRP that you have. Because it will be better than you sell it now.
We know that XRP is a coin that has good prospects in the future, even XRP was in second place at coinmarketcap.com .
and for now the market is in poor condition. all coins are in a dump condition, Even with Bitcoin too.
So, you should still hold your XRP and keep patient.
Activity: 560
February 07, 2019, 08:35:43 AM
I personally think that ripple is one of the good coins and established coins. Different people have various opinion that are different. But ripple is doing very much well as compared to other coins like ethereum, and stellar. Its price has not gone down so much as compared to other coins if we look the state of cryptocurrency in the recent past and now. It is being supported by banks. I am also planning to add more XRP.
Pages:
Jump to: