Pages:
Author

Topic: Please give us an interface to check the status of our reports - page 2. (Read 1810 times)

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital
I'm confused which reports of mine have been lately considered as bad report !!! As per my calculation 2 reports of mine have been considered as bad report in last 1 week span. It is getting increasingly difficult to understand which reports stand correct, because it seems sometimes the same type is accepted which was rejected before. I think a plain HTML read only interface to know reports status wont be very difficult to have. The following columns will suffice against a certain user...

i. Thread title with thread link

ii. Report Status (Accepted, Rejected, Pending)

Can we expect to have one please ?

I would like to have this new function as well.
If this cannot be added in the current SMF, can we have it implemented in the new forum?

I think we dont need to wait for the new forum to get it implemented. Mods already work on something like this. So the view is probably already there. By filtering that view according to the user ID, data may be presented to individual users.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
I'm confused which reports of mine have been lately considered as bad report !!! As per my calculation 2 reports of mine have been considered as bad report in last 1 week span. It is getting increasingly difficult to understand which reports stand correct, because it seems sometimes the same type is accepted which was rejected before. I think a plain HTML read only interface to know reports status wont be very difficult to have. The following columns will suffice against a certain user...

I also like this feature, when we report something.
Atleast we know the reason why it was bad reports.
Activity: 571
Merit: 500

I would like to have this new function as well.
If this cannot be added in the current SMF, can we have it implemented in the new forum?
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital

Pages:
Jump to: