Pages:
Author

Topic: Please help! I am looking for a loan to launch my project. - page 2. (Read 2250 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Available for all Games.
Nobody will loan you 25 BTC without some serious collateral. I don't understand why you would need that much money to launch your 'project' anyway.

Okay, noticed. With the 25 BTC there are the development, whole design work, marketing and exchanges are included. I do not believe everything will go for free. Susi

I think you can find people (developer, marketers, or anything) who wanna volunteer in your project if you have some good 'vision', rather than asking for that BTC25 Wink

This. Asking for 25 BTC makes me a suspicious. You are new on these forums and the post you made doesn't give away any information except for some general info you can take from any alt-coin post.

I fully agree. Since there are few people made already offers to get this launched there is not need for any loan if all goes well. I prefer this way much more than the other, helps building a community at the same time. Thanks for your feedback. Susi
Available for all Games.
Nobody will loan you 25 BTC without some serious collateral. I don't understand why you would need that much money to launch your 'project' anyway.

Okay, noticed. With the 25 BTC there are the development, whole design work, marketing and exchanges are included. I do not believe everything will go for free. Susi

I think you can find people (developer, marketers, or anything) who wanna volunteer in your project if you have some good 'vision', rather than asking for that BTC25 Wink

I already replied to a person offered me doing the coin creation for free and your idea to find others as volunteers is brilliant so by doing this I will have supporters and building up a community. Thanks for giving me this idea. Susi
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin

This. Asking for 25 BTC makes me a suspicious. You are new on these forums and the post you made doesn't give away any information except for some general info you can take from any alt-coin post.
staff
Activity: 1718
Merit: 1206
Yield.App

Available for all Games.
Are you serious. Huge loan for a crapcoin, on SHA-256. Ridiculous. I suggest you at least use another algorithm. Sounds ridiculous.
Anyway, some guy offered to develop the crapcoin for free, so you might as well take up that offer.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8214587

I am open with SHA-256, can be different as well. My experience are from different field. Got the offer and replied already. Susi
Available for all Games.

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Are you serious. Huge loan for a crapcoin, on SHA-256. Ridiculous. I suggest you at least use another algorithm. Sounds ridiculous.
Anyway, some guy offered to develop the crapcoin for free, so you might as well take up that offer.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8214587
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
Available for all Games.
Please help! I am looking for a loan to launch my project. Please have a look at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-looking-for-sweet-daddies-to-sponsor-my-cryptocurrency-vision-718173. I am serious and will pay back the loan.
Pages:
Jump to: