Pages:
Author

Topic: Please help me about account - page 2. (Read 342 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
October 09, 2018, 11:16:25 AM
why u know i bought other account? pls give concrete evidence

Because you did, don't bother lying about it Pajeet - simple enough to check the posting history - someone wanting TX acceleration, big gap - then Pajeet posting

also - you broke the rules again on this page - and you are breaking the rules by posting out of meta.

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 11:11:51 AM
My friend and I both joined the bounty. My friend joined the bct forum and I joined the 3rd party. I set up the account to ask the problem for my friend can not
October 09, 2018, 11:02:23 AM
I know but let me ask you a question. Does your life need money?  I am very poor. I can't afford my living expenses. Do not judge me by what I do. I do it to give up labor, not to beg anyone. You think the other person would give me something else. Please respect. I do not offend you so you do not despise me. Thank you

so you bought an account, then broke the rules and you want fucking respect? how about you respect the genuine users of this forum and read the fucking rules
why u know i bought other account? pls give concrete evidence
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
October 09, 2018, 10:56:59 AM
I know but let me ask you a question. Does your life need money?  I am very poor. I can't afford my living expenses. Do not judge me by what I do. I do it to give up labor, not to beg anyone. You think the other person would give me something else. Please respect. I do not offend you so you do not despise me. Thank you

so you bought an account, then broke the rules and you want fucking respect? how about you respect the genuine users of this forum and read the fucking rules
October 09, 2018, 10:50:20 AM
thank you. Can i ask you a question. How do you know about that?
I don't. That's why I said "probably"; You are not the first user who came here saying that its been 7 days since the ban but it was not.

Can't you wait an extra day before coming back to spam the forum with your bounty entries?

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
October 09, 2018, 10:41:08 AM
I don't. That's why I said "probably"; You are not the first user who came here saying that its been 7 days since the ban but it was not.

Can't you wait an extra day before coming back to spam the forum with your bounty entries?
October 09, 2018, 10:37:21 AM
Your "friend" should wait.
Your "friend" probably still has a day or a few hours left on his ban.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
October 09, 2018, 10:34:51 AM
Your "friend" should wait.
Your "friend" probably still has a day or a few hours left on his ban.
October 09, 2018, 10:24:41 AM
You need to read the rules, and to move this thread onto Meta.

sorry i am newbie. Can you send me the link or Specific instructions for me?
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462
https://JetCash.com
October 09, 2018, 10:06:52 AM
You need to read the rules, and to move this thread onto Meta.
October 09, 2018, 08:47:20 AM
A friend of mine got a 7 day ban on the forum. It's been 7 days now but he still does not work normally. Mod or Admin can check and explain to me. This is his account https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/kemaihon-1365426
Pages:
Jump to: