Pages:
Author

Topic: Please help newbie to go to market in the UK - page 2. (Read 359 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
I am not from UK, but based on what can be found on the internet Coinbase would be a pretty good choice for you as a beginner. You can deposit from your UK bank account, no need to exchange GBP for $, but you can also use your credit / debit card.

There are some other exchanges, you can search for them by using key words "buy bitcoins in UK", but Coinbase is one of the most trusted exchanges, you should not have any problem with them.

Great advise! I'm not from UK but I would also advise you to use Coinbase. It's the easiest way for you to manage your funds and assets. It's safe and easy to use so it will be a good choice for you. I have been using Coinbase and I have great experiences with my transactions.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
Yes, you can buy bitcoin from the United Kingdon through Coinbase: https://www.coinbase.com/places/united-kingdom

While Coinbase arguably overcharges for buying and selling cryptos, it is reputable and has a user-friendly platform.
Activity: 20
Merit: 3
But Coinbase is not a company regietster in the UK.

1. What about uphold com.  any experience?

2. Can you do a bank transfer from the UK account with no other surprises  to the Coinbase?

And maybe you know a UK based crypto forum?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I also use coinbase, i'm not on UK, but you can start using it, it ask kyc but should not be a problem, and i mostly use pro coinbase and when withdraw bitcoin there is no fee.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
I am not from UK, but based on what can be found on the internet Coinbase would be a pretty good choice for you as a beginner. You can deposit from your UK bank account, no need to exchange GBP for $, but you can also use your credit / debit card.

There are some other exchanges, you can search for them by using key words "buy bitcoins in UK", but Coinbase is one of the most trusted exchanges, you should not have any problem with them.
Activity: 20
Merit: 3
Hello, I am new here, I was investigating but I do not know where to write exactly my question. Please move it if I made it wrong.
My question: I want to buy crypto from the UK, first I need to change GBP , what is the place where you can trust and that does not share to many info to other countries etc?
Is it for example is pay.circle.com good? I do not know where to start to not to loose my money, Thank you. What is the best and the most popular where you can for example make a transfer legally from the UK bank?

Thank you for your help. I mean BTC Exchange , and based in the UK?
Pages:
Jump to: