Pages:
Author

Topic: Please help us understand your priorities when investing in Crypto - page 4. (Read 655 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Thank you both for the reply and the thoughtful feedback @cjmapope. I agree we would need to onboard a community admin with a bit more credibility than myself to handle the social media outreach. For now you have to make due with the toad :O)
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Hi guys

We would like to ask your help by filling out this brief questionnaire regarding your priorities when investing in Crypto.

In the end we would like to use this information to help us shape an Alt coin offering. You can fill it out anonymously or leave your email if you would like more information once the project comes closer to fruition.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdsCBWFgWOsCyW5EM6ZUz-ERrnC_Z0GqrTe2zzjJp_iEdfngQ/viewform

Thanks in advance and feel free to leave any comments or questions in thread

This seems like a good way to get information on what people are looking for, i filled it out and submitted it Smiley Hope you guys get some good info!
Around here specifically its mostly reputation and subsistence tho, you need to not be a newbie for one, as that shows you have put in the time on this forum and in this space to then have atleast SOMETHING of a name on the line to sell something here off of, as most come in anon and think we will give their Nigerian prince asses money, no way!
And you need to just "build it and they will come", have something to show. Ideas are just so hollow here especially from newbie (throwaway) accounts : /
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Hi guys

We would like to ask your help by filling out this brief questionnaire regarding your priorities when investing in Crypto.

In the end we would like to use this information to help us shape an Alt coin offering. You can fill it out anonymously or leave your email if you would like more information once the project comes closer to fruition.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdsCBWFgWOsCyW5EM6ZUz-ERrnC_Z0GqrTe2zzjJp_iEdfngQ/viewform

Thanks in advance and feel free to leave any comments or questions in thread
Pages:
Jump to: