Pages:
Author

Topic: Please?? I think I'm going to cry..... - page 2. (Read 297 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 02:22:12 AM
The amount of nonsense and misinformation that is circulating around this thread is Astonishing!!
There are going to be a lot of sad broke people in just a few years.

:1 out of every 10 people here have done research on what Bitcoin is, and actually have an understanding of what Crypto Currency is as a whole.
:But, 10/10 people have an opinion to share on, why Bitcoin will be the best/worst or which Altcoin will be the best/worst. And the purpose for these currencies.

I've only been active on these forums for about 2 days now, but I've been spending the past few months learning in depth, every possible thing I can about the Crypto Currency Space.

In these 2 days of reading what people are posting (In this section alone) is causing me to lose tremendous respect and faith for Humanity.

I can really see Crypto Currency being the way of the world in the future. But, before it gets there. It's really going to take out a whollllle lot of you along the way. I can see so many of you are going to be in very very rough shape in just a few years.

95% of you, are not taking the fking time to do your own research. All you guys do is watch a couple Youtube videos on what coins you should invest in. Then you take that Idea and post it here, for a whole bunch of internet people to decide for you.
Or, You just skip the youtube part, and just ask everyone on here what you should do.
You guys will see something on the news saying "Bitcoin is Dieing! It's going down!" or some shit like that, you take it for the truth, you sell your shit off. Then a day later Bitcoin grows by 30%. You are the people who don't even know what the companies behind Altcoins are doing. But, will be the first to say "The price is too cheap, it's not worth investing in" or some stupid shit like that. Meanwhile, you have the next Google being developed and you have a chance to get in on it at an AMAZING PRICE. You will believe anything you see. But failing to realize, when people are saying "You need to buy this coin" or "Bitcoin is bad, don't do it" Those people are making money off selling you those ideas. You all think it's the truth because you seen someone post a youtube video on it. Or you seen it on the news. You are the ones who are going to be sitting on the sidelines picking your noses and scratching your heads wondering WTF?.

The 5% of us, who have an understanding of Crypto, who Have spent days and months, even years researching everything we can, questioning everything, taking part in these communities, we are going to be the ones waiting here to say "I fkn told you so..."

Stop treating Crypto as a trading Asset. That is not why we have it here. The whole idea of Crypto and Bitcoin is so far over so many of your heads, it's utterly frightening. When you go to coinmarketcap next time. Instead of looking at the price chart... Go to the Website link that is provided by coinmarketcap to read and LEARN about the damn thing, from the correct source. Not just, "CryptoJohnny on youtube listed these currencies as his top 5 to make you rich in 2018"
I love all of you and I hope everyone gets a chance to succeed with Crypto Currency. But quite frankly, I can see a lot of people, losing a lot of fucking money, because they're just too damn lazy or they have the Know-it-All complex. Stay sharp My friends. I wish everyone the best.
Cheers.
Pages:
Jump to: