Pages:
Author

Topic: >>>Please Post CPM Advertising Networks Here <<< - page 2. (Read 3069 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
then you need to try Chitaka ads and google adsence and edomz ads they are good cpm based network

Chitika ads I have to fill in tax forms and it gets a bit tedious.
Idk google adsense doesn't allow my website.

I just submitted an application form to eDomz so they'll reply soon. Thanks for your help!

is your domain top leavel ? because google adsense only accept top leavel domain like .com , . net etc , adsense will not accept domains like this www.mydomain.webs.com

but they still receive the domain blogger/blog

eDomz still isn't responding. I resulted into using bitmedia and seeing how it goes.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
then you need to try Chitaka ads and google adsence and edomz ads they are good cpm based network

I just submitted an application form to eDomz so they'll reply soon. Thanks for your help!

is your domain top leavel ? because google adsense only accept top leavel domain like .com , . net etc , adsense will not accept domains like this www.mydomain.webs.com

but they still receive the domain blogger/blog
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
legendary

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

to get approval in google adsence i have a good method but its a little bit long time method

but it works

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Hi I need to specific ads that fit the following:

For small publishers, some of those you posted have great CPM rates but it's for 100k views.
CPM Ads. When I mean CPM ads I mean people don't buy ads to place on your website instead they give you a code and once 1k people see the code you instantly get paid

-Preferably one that has a low payout threshold.
Why not just use Adsense?

Everytime I place it, it gives me an error "This URL is unavailable to sign up with AdSense" so I just gave up
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
Why not just use Adsense?
legendary
all those networks i know pay in btc have extremelly low CPM the best i know Lijit , madadsmedia.com , komoona i have tried these and they work best for me specialy madadsmedia for international traffic they all are CPM
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Try changing the thread title to  ">>> Please Post CPM Advertising Networks Here <<<"

You might get a better response. Wink
Hi I posted earlier about advertising networks for Bitcoin and all the ones I've found either aren't CPM or have really really low rates so I pose another question:

What CPM Ad network is good for small publishers? I have around 10k views per day and I'm trying to find a CPM network that pays in either Paypal or Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: