Pages:
Author

Topic: Please rate My current portfolio - page 2. (Read 317 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
January 14, 2018, 09:13:56 AM
To many different coins!
I would sell some coins (XVG,TRX, ADA) and increase the percentage of Coins like NEO, Lisk, QTUM and Waves.

Activity: 914
Merit: 500
January 14, 2018, 08:53:20 AM
You have got 25 to 30 coins in your current portfolio. I think It is too large, it would be better if you had chosen between 15 to 20 coins. Ethereum should be 25 to 30 percent and LSK, POWR and QTUM should be higher.
Diversify with equal part - one of the most important thing in investing. Better have 30 projects with not big amount of invested money in every one than 15. Remember that project may give you even x100. But the main rule - you should invest only in projects that you studied yourself and you interested in it.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 08:16:33 AM
I would create a more concentrated portfolio. Just imagine: If a position of 1 percent doubles in value, you only get a return of 1 percent of the overall portfolio. Just try to limit the number of coins to 20 at max.

I personally would sell TRX because of its great run YTD and its market cap.

Try to focus on smaller, add-ob tech coins like for example LRC.

I would have a look at XBY, UFR, CAPP and DBC.

Greetings

PS: USDT is only a cash-proxy, invest that money!
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
January 14, 2018, 07:36:39 AM
You have got 25 to 30 coins in your current portfolio. I think It is too large, it would be better if you had chosen between 15 to 20 coins. Ethereum should be 25 to 30 percent and LSK, POWR and QTUM should be higher.
Activity: 12
January 14, 2018, 07:22:12 AM
Hi,
I've invested a lot of money in cryptocurrencies. This is my current portfolio.
Please share your valuable feedback on short term and long-term hodl or sell!! The % is as of total value of portfolio.

Like many others that claim how they invested a lot money in crypto-currencies,
in all my time here I never saw how much that "a lot" means. Are you intentionally
hiding how much money you have for protection?
   I like your list, many of them I have too, for some of them I never heard. I would
like to ask you why do you have Tron on second place, very cheap alt-coin with very
high circulating supply? What do you think what can this alt-coin do in crypto-world?
How much do you expect it to grow and in which time?
I'd invested very little in Tron or many coins here. This portfolio represents my current position. Tron has a higher share because it gave me 30-50x.

My total investment is large by Indian standards but by western standards it's modest
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 14, 2018, 07:18:29 AM
Hi,
Please share your valuable feedback on short term and long-term hodl or sell!! The % is as of total value of portfolio.

Like many others that claim how they invested a lot money in crypto-currencies,
in all my time here I never saw how much that "a lot" means. Are you intentionally
hiding how much money you have for protection?
   I like your list, many of them I have too, for some of them I never heard. I would
like to ask you why do you have Tron on second place, very cheap alt-coin with very
high circulating supply? What do you think what can this alt-coin do in crypto-world?
How much do you expect it to grow and in which time?
Activity: 116
Merit: 36
January 14, 2018, 07:01:23 AM
I think USDT is a pretty solid choice.
Activity: 12
January 14, 2018, 06:57:13 AM
Hi,

Coins   % of holdings
ETH    12.8
TRX    8.72
LTC    8.18
SNT    8.08
APPC   5.7
XRP    5.5
ADA    5.18
BAT           4.55
WAVE   3.4
EOS           3.07
XVG    2.8