Pages:
Author

Topic: Please Read The Note Guys - Need help (First five get 0.001 BTC) - page 3. (Read 1515 times)

Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Hey there :D
Hey guys, I love Bitcoin; like I am a serious Bitcoin fanatic. I'm only 18 and while I have a job, girlfriend, and friends, I still find myself having time on my hands. I used to spend that time playing games and what not but now I spend it kind of obsessing over Bitcoin and I think it's getting to a point where it's unhealthy. I used to spend my spare time playing video games but recently I've yet to find any motivation or really drive to even like the game I'm playing. I used to LOVE games like Minecraft, DayZ, and Destiny, now they seem old. SO to the person who recommends me an honest good game to try and if I do end up like it; they will win the 0.005 BTC Jackpot. Just a little hint: I like games were you can have something to show for it, not like a COD rank but more like, "Hey look at this base I spent so much time designing" or "Woah dude look at that gear" kind of build up, if that makes sense. Sorry if my description was to vague and once again thanks for reading! First 5 to post their wallets get 0.001 BTC Free!
Pages:
Jump to: