Pages:
Author

Topic: Please recommend me 1 best Altcoin to buy - page 23. (Read 11217 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 100
November 02, 2017, 07:23:25 AM
You should buy boscoin. It is worthed to buy. It will become next stratis. Or next ethereum read the whitepaper and roadmap. Also you can see the good feature will be up when main net launch in january 2018. Trust contract is the next big things. The dev team also targeting 1000 tx / second.

Intersting. How Bos coin was distributed? Airdrop? ICO? Site and idea looks good. But I cound not find information about total supply and current capitalisation.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
November 02, 2017, 07:06:47 AM
You should buy boscoin. It is worthed to buy. It will become next stratis. Or next ethereum read the whitepaper and roadmap. Also you can see the good feature will be up when main net launch in january 2018. Trust contract is the next big things. The dev team also targeting 1000 tx / second.
November 02, 2017, 07:06:36 AM
Adex is one of the best altcoin to buy and make sure to keep the coin. Another one is micromoney too, a friend of mine says it will be worth something soon so just keep on holding on to this coin as well.

Why Adex? Could you explain? Current capitalisation is quite good, I don't think that Adex could be in top 30 of cryptocurrencies. Decentralized exchanges it is many technical problems at the moment and this problems are killing all preferences of decentralisation.
Activity: 257
Merit: 108
November 02, 2017, 06:28:15 AM
It might be a good time to go back into HighPos coins, like 808 or Hyperstake that have small active communities and functional and practical wallets. The price is very low right now, got some 808 at 4 sat and some hyper stake at 15. With the high staking rates if prices rise even a little above the current level, it could be extremely profitable. However that is a bet and pure speculation not investment, with risks attached. With Nova going down, they are going to have less active nodes, and the coins are solid and everything works smoothly but are unlikely to be associated with ambitious projects and of course inflation rate is very high.
Not an investment advice therefore, just food for thoughts, you'll have to do your own research.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 06:17:24 AM
Thankz for the valuable informations..
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
November 02, 2017, 04:30:31 AM
Adex is one of the best altcoin to buy and make sure to keep the coin. Another one is micromoney too, a friend of mine says it will be worth something soon so just keep on holding on to this coin as well.
November 02, 2017, 03:21:18 AM
Please recommend me your 1 best altcoin to buy. I have been researching so much for the next coin to buy but i am overwhelmed by all the choices. Dont recommend Eth, Ltc, Waves and Neo please. I own them already.

Why don't you try to choose between LISK, DENT, and BAT. These are all great coins that are definitely worth your investment. But the decision will be yours to make so try to do some background checking about the coins that I mentioned. They have good projects and teams but do your own analysis also.

Lisk yes it is altcoin, but Dent it is just token in my understanding. Most of tokens unless and their price will never go to the moon. I can recommend to review altcoins with unique algorithm, not forks or tokens.
Activity: 42
October 31, 2017, 11:33:12 AM
I've heard a lot about Confideal. https://medium.com/@confideal/why-will-confideal-ico-be-successful-ad293f09d7e1
Think you should try it because it's a unique smart contract creating environment powered by smart contracts constructor, cryptocurrency payments, and even a digital arbitration system to work out the right judgements on unclear matters related to smart contracts performance.
Activity: 42
October 23, 2017, 08:30:29 AM
Try Confideal. it cooperates with ETH. Truthworthy and with free smart contracts
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
October 13, 2017, 06:30:09 AM
I recommend Ethereum because it price will be bigger soon. So if you want have profit in short time ETH is the best option
Basically ETH is much energetic among all the coins in crypto. No one can reach him in altcoins. The ratio of profits ETH produce in such a short time, you can’t expect it from any other altcoin right. Maybe things will get better soon for other altcoins, but for now, if you are interesting to buy any altcoin, ETH will be no more than a best option.

Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
October 12, 2017, 09:20:23 PM
Please recommend me your 1 best altcoin to buy. I have been researching so much for the next coin to buy but i am overwhelmed by all the choices. Dont recommend Eth, Ltc, Waves and Neo please. I own them already.

Why don't you try to choose between LISK, DENT, and BAT. These are all great coins that are definitely worth your investment. But the decision will be yours to make so try to do some background checking about the coins that I mentioned. They have good projects and teams but do your own analysis also.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 273
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
October 12, 2017, 08:54:01 PM
Buy ETH and use it to buy at least 3 ICO coins. Cartaxi would be the first choice and then Micromoney. Do check the details of micromoney, its already getting a good amount of investment from the early investors.
Yes it is best to buy ethereum, price right now is suddenly dump because of the bitcoin price is high. But ethereum has a lot to offer that we could get profit. The best choice to buy ethereum and wait for the price to grow.

I chatted with some experts that ethereum will make a big innovation early next year, ethereum will turn into POS with more stable nodes so they just need to find the right momentum. As we know that smart contracts are in demand for many new altcoins and are able to minimize fraud in various projects, it may be time for them to shine and we must have collected it from now on.
Activity: 560
October 12, 2017, 07:55:10 PM
Buy ETH and use it to buy at least 3 ICO coins. Cartaxi would be the first choice and then Micromoney. Do check the details of micromoney, its already getting a good amount of investment from the early investors.
Yes it is best to buy ethereum, price right now is suddenly dump because of the bitcoin price is high. But ethereum has a lot to offer that we could get profit. The best choice to buy ethereum and wait for the price to grow.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
October 12, 2017, 07:18:04 PM
i would suggest waves, confideal and monero
Monero resting on 38% fibonacci level, beeing a coin without wider use besides botmining you can exspect a loss of -20% when it saggs down below the 23% level.
A DNM adoption could disturb the TA patterns, but that's unlikely in the aftermath of Alphabay.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
October 12, 2017, 01:54:42 PM
Activity: 28
October 12, 2017, 01:48:44 PM
-IOTA
-TenX
Activity: 143
Merit: 107
October 12, 2017, 01:41:58 PM
ETH is a good one, because of all the support it gets it has now a great potential to rise high in the future. They call it the second bitcoin, because of all this i hope i can invest in it.

I am currently waiting to get sell my other coins in order to afford some eth coins. I use mostly Blockchain so that is where i will buy it.
Activity: 168
https://eloncity.io/
October 12, 2017, 01:38:41 PM

What about ARK or Blackmoon. I think they can go high if you are patient enought
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
October 12, 2017, 01:16:02 PM
I would suggest to diversify and not only buy 1 altcoin, always spread your risk and buy several. I would recommend to buy litecoin and ethereum. Strong coins, active dev teams who always try to improve and bring new features.
Activity: 28
October 12, 2017, 12:44:40 PM
i would suggest waves, confideal and monero
Pages:
Jump to: