Pages:
Author

Topic: Please remove Chaang Noi (Goat) or BadBear from default trust list - page 3. (Read 10247 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2156
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
Ok, message sent to Badbear.

Badbear don't care.

Yes this became apparent quite quickly.  He then got pretty hostile after my post about Goat wheedling or paying his pay onto the trust list.

I have also tried to reason with Goat, explaining at great length the process that bitcoin co. ltd. went through and why I had/have reason to believe bitcoin trading is considered illegal in Thailand.

Goat refuses to engage in reasoned discussion, but instead will only state that it's self evident that i'm wrong and untrusted.

I have tried to explain in the simplest manner possible to Goat why buying/sell bitcoin is illegal in Thailand, here was my information:

If you wanted to offer money changing services in Thailand you need a license:
Source: http://www.kodmhai.com/m4/m4-2/h82/m1-9.html

BoT (Bank of Thailand) has the mandate to oversee money changing business and licenses:
Source: http://www.bot.or.th/ENGLISH/FOREIGNEXCHANGEREGULATIONS/FXREGULATION/Pages/ExchangeControlLaw.aspx

BoT will not issue any company or person with a license to change money if they are trading in bitcoin
BoT does consider trading bitcoins to be "changing money"
Source: Director - Foreign Exchange Administration and Policy Department - Mrs. Suthasinee Nimitkul
From the meeting in July.

Goats response to this was "wow you really are slow."

He has poked around at the feedback he left me.  Finally remove the totally fictitious 1BTC that he "risked" with me.  However still stubbornly refuses to remove his other feedback.

Again I appeal to the mods to remove Goat from the default trust list.  I have no problem with Goat's trust still remaining on my account, but I should not be branded with a red "Warning" next to every post I make.

Again, mods have no power over it. The only way to remove Goat would be for Theymos to remove Badbear from the default trust list. That or Badbear would have to remove Goat, and he has already addressed that.

I do care, problem is OP has already spread misinformation and lies about me as well, so I have no reason to believe him and intervene as he has requested. Also consider that goat isn't the only one to leave him feedback for that so I have a hard time believing it's personal as he claims.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

we have had more than 20 PM's talking about this issue and that is the one line you quote.

you really should not be trusted.

Which of your responses would you like to quote?  Feel free to quote the PMs.
legendary

Badbear don't care.

Yes this became apparent quite quickly.  He then got pretty hostile after my post about Goat wheedling or paying his pay onto the trust list.

I have also tried to reason with Goat, explaining at great length the process that bitcoin co. ltd. went through and why I had/have reason to believe bitcoin trading is considered illegal in Thailand.

Goat refuses to engage in reasoned discussion, but instead will only state that it's self evident that i'm wrong and untrusted.

I have tried to explain in the simplest manner possible to Goat why buying/sell bitcoin is illegal in Thailand, here was my information:

If you wanted to offer money changing services in Thailand you need a license:
Source: http://www.kodmhai.com/m4/m4-2/h82/m1-9.html

BoT (Bank of Thailand) has the mandate to oversee money changing business and licenses:
Source: http://www.bot.or.th/ENGLISH/FOREIGNEXCHANGEREGULATIONS/FXREGULATION/Pages/ExchangeControlLaw.aspx

BoT will not issue any company or person with a license to change money if they are trading in bitcoin
BoT does consider trading bitcoins to be "changing money"
Source: Director - Foreign Exchange Administration and Policy Department - Mrs. Suthasinee Nimitkul
From the meeting in July.

Goats response to this was "wow you really are slow."

He has poked around at the feedback he left me.  Finally remove the totally fictitious 1BTC that he "risked" with me.  However still stubbornly refuses to remove his other feedback.

Again I appeal to the mods to remove Goat from the default trust list.  I have no problem with Goat's trust still remaining on my account, but I should not be branded with a red "Warning" next to every post I make.
legendary
I was under the impression that you closed your company as it was illegal to trade BTC in Thailand.

Are you going to admit that BTC is legal in Thailand now or are you operation a company illegally?

I will adjust my feedback once you respond. If you ever find my feed back is not correct please explain why. I am more than happy to correct any mistakes I make.

No the company was never closed.  The company was buying/selling bitcoins (prior to August) , now the company is only selling USB miners and basically holding waiting until trade can begin again.

PM with more coming shortly and we can then tackle any issues that you seem to have with that information.
legendary
That's incorrect, leaving someone feedback doesn't add them to your or anyone's list.

Sorry, should have reworded that. If someone on the default trust list, trusts someone else, then that other person's feedback onto another person, is then categorized as "trusted feedback" assuming you use the default trust option and have appropriate depth set.

Its a confusing ass system. Sometimes I look at it and just kind of wonder how someone ended up with a certain feedback score, try and investigate, and just give up and declare it witchcraft.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128
If someone does a deal with someone on the default trust list, and they leave positive feedback, they are now on the list.

That's incorrect, leaving someone feedback doesn't add them to your or anyone's list.
legendary
Activity: 1120
1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b
this forum does ban for trolling right? im pretty sure he has crossed the line many times. give him the boot. he wont be missed. bitcointalk will be a better place.
legendary
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Crypto Pros
goat should be banned.
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276

Actually a slight surprise, as Badbear and Goat don't get along very well. The fact that Badbear trusts Goat just means that he seriously would trust goat finanically.

I will admit I was very surprised.

Generally I don't see a big surprise here.  There are people I don't get along with at all but would trust relatively highly in financial matters.  Similarly there are people I get along with well who I would not trust with a $10 bill.  I'm talking about in real life more than in cyberspace of course, but the same basic principle applies even here.

legendary
i know, i only PM'd him cause i saw global troll buster under his name. goat is a troll so i was hoping he would bust him for spreading fud.
legendary
John K isn't related in any way. Badbear is the only one responsible for Goat being a part of the trust list. And that is until someone else on the default trust lists trusts him as well. There aren't secret meetings where we all get together and gossip and decide who to add to the list. If someone does a deal with someone on the default trust list, and they leave positive feedback, they are now on the list.

Actually a slight surprise, as Badbear and Goat don't get along very well. The fact that Badbear trusts Goat just means that he seriously would trust goat finanically.
legendary
Merit: 1128

Badbear don't care.
I do care, problem is OP has already spread misinformation and lies about me as well, so I have no reason to believe him and intervene as he has requested. Also consider that goat isn't the only one to leave him feedback for that so I have a hard time believing it's personal as he claims.
legendary
i PM'd him 3 weeks ago when you started the scam accusation thread.
legendary
john doesnt care either. since he is the "global troll buster" i PM'd him about goat starting a scam accusation thread about me but i guess they dont care enough to put goat in his place and scold him for spreading his BS around the forum.
legendary
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
legendary
fuck that this guy is throwing his post count and "VERY IMPORTANT PERSON" status around with the intent to ruin others reputation. he is a self righteous bully he deserves to be called out and belittled the same way he treats others.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1006
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
If you see a person abusing their default trust rating you should welcome it instead of fighting it.  The more people see the red and then investigate and realize it's BS the less meaningful it becomes thereby solving the problem all on it's own.  Before I used to see it and think oh wow red better be careful but as I go along and investigate I realize it's mostly childish or politic BS so think of it as noob repellant.  Noobs stay away from you and those who understand what it really is don't care that it's there.  Look I'm red too and loving it.   Cool
legendary
you already started a thread about me in scam accusation. we went back and forth and there was no compromise. why the fuck should i create another thread about this? right here is the perfect place to bring this up cause there is another person who started this thread saying you leave unfair trust.

you called me a scammer so i called you a scammer. you left me bad trust so i left you bad trust. you know whats up dont act like your innocent. you started this BS. you posted about me in scam accusation and left me bad trust warning others you think im a scammer without me saying a single word to you. all i did was delete your post. i let a few weeks go by and PM'd you trying to make peace and offer to mutually remove the BS from each others profile. you are too proud to go back on it and admit you have no good reason to call me a scammer.
legendary
I will adjust my feedback once you respond. If you ever find my feed back is not correct please explain why. I am more than happy to correct any mistakes I make.

you left me bad trust saying you think im a scammer cause i dont accept escrow when in fact i have escrow with john is cool in my ad. truth is you left me that trust cause i deleted your post asking me to ship first for you. you troll around this forum harassing people like your the secret police of bitcointalk. you attack my integrity cause you have more posts than me and "VIP" under your name. your a dipshit goat and i love it when i see other people call you out for being a jerk.
Pages:
Jump to: