Pages:
Author

Topic: please share your list of alternatives coins will be used for retiring - page 3. (Read 465 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
My most preferable coin is bitcoin. Look everything faces a tough time and it’s for bitcoin. But I have strong feelings that bitcoin will grow again in the Crypto currency market. Other than that ETH has much potentiality to brome a profitable digital coin.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I would go with bitcoin first because it has been the most powerful coin in Crypto currency market and it will find its place again in the market as a top coin. Besides bitcoin, bitcoin cash is also an attractive digital coin that has seen many profits.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is facing a hard time and many analysts have claimed that it won’t stay long in the market. So my suggestion is that you should buy ETH, bitcoin cash, litecoin for the future and have financially secure investment.
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
Hello guys i have some alternatives to be used for retiring in coming future they are
1. Bitcoin reason for it, bitcoin will be more valuable in the future because it is just 21 millions
2. Ethereum classic ETC because in my personal opinions it is combine between ethereum and bitcoin has good chance in the future.
3. Expocoins+expoblock from showmebiz because it will gives passive income monhtly just rent my expoblock without do anything, it is good source of income in cryptocurrencies.
So how how about you guys, please share your alternatives coins will be used for retiring of course with the reasons for it. Thank you very much.
Pages:
Jump to: