Pages:
Author

Topic: Please suggest me a wallet.. - page 5. (Read 516 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 521
April 19, 2018, 03:49:07 PM
First clear me out whether you are looking for a wallet to hold for long term or for short term investment/trading.

I am looking for a wallet for the long term. But I hope you can advise me both wallets ,, it will be very helpful to me and maybe all those who are looking for information about WACEA and BITCOIN wallet.
For long term HODL, go for hardware wallet like Trezor for Bitcoin storage. Waves isn't yet supported by Trezor. But news is that it is coming soon on Trezor. For meanwhile you can use Chrome lite client or a software wallet or app any pc or mobile which you don't use for anything else as that too act as a hardware wallet. Also, paper wallet is another option.

For short term investment and trading, you ll need BTC and WAVES for frequent transactions. So, keep some on the exchange you frequently use for trading but make sure it is some famous one. You can go also for online wallets and apps like Mycelium, BTC wallet, Electrum etc.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 03:43:20 PM
Please give me a suggestion to choose a WAVES and BITCOIN wallet that you think is safe .. Thank you in advance for all your participation ..
I recommend binance.
Binance is a Hong Kong-based crypto exchange launched by developer Changpeng Zhao in July 2017. Zhao Beijie Technology Company created the exchange after its successful ICO managed to raise as much as $ 15 million.

Beijie Technology and its founders maintain an impressive track record in the industry. CV Zhao achieved a high profile position, such as technical director at Blockchain.info, and his company now provides a trading system that has more than 30 other platforms.
Activity: 224
April 19, 2018, 03:35:46 PM
First clear me out whether you are looking for a wallet to hold for long term or for short term investment/trading.

I am looking for a wallet for the long term. But I hope you can advise me both wallets ,, it will be very helpful to me and maybe all those who are looking for information about WACEA and BITCOIN wallet.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
April 19, 2018, 03:29:15 PM
Activity: 224
April 19, 2018, 03:26:35 PM
Please give me a suggestion to choose a WAVES and BITCOIN wallet that you think is safe .. Thank you in advance for all your participation ..
Pages:
Jump to: