Pages:
Author

Topic: please use TalkImg - imgur deletes all images - page 2. (Read 455 times)

copper member
Activity: 379
Merit: 252
Sure, that works but older threads won't be updated especially if these members aren't active anymore
Activity: 1211
Merit: 135
Krogothmanhattan alt account
 Not gone forever....go to archive.org/web/

I still can get my pics for my breached thread so I am assuming most other threads will have them too
copper member
Activity: 379
Merit: 252
Jep, most pics in the forum are gone forever. If you wanna save the content of your threads for future collectors please update your posts.

Some posts & pics here were justs to nice to be gone🤗
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
since tonight all images uploaded on imgur (which are uploaded via an unregistered account) have been deleted. so we don't get various images displayed here on bitcointalk, which could then also affect the auctions or various offers of our collectors.
to solve this problem quickly, since the end of april there is a new service from the user joker_josue who has created a very useful tool/website especially for our forum, where you can upload your pictures/images.

more info can be found in the original thread: TalkImg.com - Image hosting for BitcoinTalk

i've been using the website for my images for a few weeks now and i'm very happy with it. loading images in the forum has also become faster. Smiley
Now that's some annoying news. Will check out the suggested alternative, thanks cygan. If loading is indeed faster maybe something good has already come from imgurs change of policy.

@Satslife Would be great to include TalkImg in your How to buy/sell post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5277761
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
since tonight all images uploaded on imgur (which are uploaded via an unregistered account) have been deleted. so we don't get various images displayed here on bitcointalk, which could then also affect the auctions or various offers of our collectors.
to solve this problem quickly, since the end of april there is a new service from the user joker_josue who has created a very useful tool/website especially for our forum, where you can upload your pictures/images.

more info can be found in the original thread: TalkImg.com - Image hosting for BitcoinTalk

i've been using the website for my images for a few weeks now and i'm very happy with it. loading images in the forum has also become faster. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: