Pages:
Author

Topic: Please Vote Betting Site Names For My New Betting Site - page 2. (Read 918 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 250
Bitcoin Freak
please don't forget to vote guys!
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
what exactly is the game you'll offer???

I mean the rules and stuff

Hello;

It will be about bitcoin price betting. The rules will be detailed but keywords are "bitcoin" "price" "prediction" and "betting"

thank you!

If that is the case you should include the name Binary Option in the title. Like Bitcoin-Binary-Options.com or something of the sort.

If you plan in the future of including other pairs such as ETH/BTC or Forex pairs (EURUSD GBPUSD) or commodities like (Gold, Oil) you should definately call it "Something-Binary-Options", etc.

thank you for your suggestion, but i personally prefer shorter names, what do you think?

I understand however all your suggestions have the word "timer" or "clock" in them. Those words don't really go together with a binary options sites which is pretty much what you are creating.

How about "BetBinary.com" or SatoBinary.com" or "BtcBinary.com"  etc
Bitcoin Freak

Hello;

It will be about bitcoin price betting. The rules will be detailed but keywords are "bitcoin" "price" "prediction" and "betting"

thank you!

If that is the case you should include the name Binary Option in the title. Like Bitcoin-Binary-Options.com or something of the sort.

If you plan in the future of including other pairs such as ETH/BTC or Forex pairs (EURUSD GBPUSD) or commodities like (Gold, Oil) you should definately call it "Something-Binary-Options", etc.

thank you for your suggestion, but i personally prefer shorter names, what do you think?
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

Hello;

thank you!

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1009

Bitcoin Freak
Hello guys;

I'm working on a time and bitcoing gambling website which is allows betting in each minute. Which name suits / sounds bet for you?

Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: