Pages:
Author

Topic: Please vote for me for moderator of this board - page 4. (Read 3451 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
This post gave me cancer and aids of the eyes.. Terrible choice of GIF.
These are the kind of posts I wont stand for in the offtopic forms, memespouting gifshaming will no longer be tolerated if I win

If this thread had any kind of seriousness about it then that just removed it. If you can't handle even the slightest bit of negative feedback then why should anyone vote for you for anything?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Hello!
Running for ? I'd like to know who are the others running for the same .Never heard of you before mate .
I am currently running alone, which is good because my odds are now 100% of winning. I am the best candidate you have to agree
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1317
Get your game girl
Running for ? I'd like to know who are the others running for the same .Never heard of you before mate .
legendary
Hello!
These are the kind of posts I wont stand for in the offtopic forms, memespouting gifshaming will no longer be tolerated if I win
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
legendary
Hello!
Hello boys and girls and people on bitcoin talk. I would like to announce I am running for moderator of the off topic subforum.
I am the author of some classic posts on this website, both known for my creativity, and even more so my stupidity.

I have already received over .01% of the vote in the primaries, and am building support slowly but surely.

THE FACTS

• I work from home and have a pretty good amount of time to moderate
  • I am a college educated gamer
  • I was a moderator on solidcointalk (lmao)
  • I have a pretty good understanding of the rules on this site
  • I am very good at reading, but sometimes I am bad at typing
  • Im the only candidate running, so that means im the best one running
  • I have been playing runescape long enough to know when someone is scamming
  • I am a fair listener, and have been a trusted trader on this site for a while now
  • I've been on this site for a long time (pre litecoin)

Now, before you decided to vote for me, look at my competitors -

there are none

Thank you for your time, remember to get out there and vote this weekend
Pages:
Jump to: