Pages:
Author

Topic: Please, who can tell me how to get btc from this site on free????? - page 2. (Read 2332 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
If you are really expecting good earnings then don’t ask for free money. There is nothing like ‘free lunch’ in this world so remember, you have to do something in order to earn, and to earn good amount then you have to do something great.

I won’t suggest you to try free faucets and other similar things (which is a waste of time in my opinion), gain some knowledge / experience / skills and offer it to others and that will remain with you wherever you go. 
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Please, who can tell me how to get btc from this site on free?Huh?
You can't get free bitcoin here unless someone will make a giveaway event but i think it's rare now. So if i were i will do some hard work to build some post quality and to rank up so that you can earn bitcoin fast from this site by joining signature campaign. But if you have some skills like web designing,video editing etc. Sell your service to other members and get paid in btc Cool.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
😁😁  There is no free here mate, but if you want to earn bitcoin. There is give away in this forum or join campaign signature,avatar and tweeter campaign. But its not freeu need to post to earn bitcoin atleast not spammer pose.and if you had skill try freelancer.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

You know as much as I do that there is nothing in this world fro free. What you mean is that once you are a member here, then you expect to earn without doing anything. The truth is that you should do something at least to earn. On this forum, people earn through signature campaigns, doing a few services and also through lending. As a new member on this forum, you need to participate more to gain more reputation. When you achieve the status of "member', you will qualify to earn from various activities including signature campaigns.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Well, you could try a number of things listed below:

- Signature campaign(only applicable for high ranked members)
- Currency exchange(Provided that you have enough capital to start up)
- Offering services(Nothing needed to start)
- Offering goods
- Lending(Somewhat risky)

The best thing is always to chose for the safest options. In my experience that would be
Offering services in return of your time.

With lending/currency exchange you have to be ware of the many scammers there. Looking out your profit (it's marginal), i don't see any profit unless you are making good volumes.
Activity: 574
Well, you could try a number of things listed below:

- Signature campaign(only applicable for high ranked members)
- Currency exchange(Provided that you have enough capital to start up)
- Offering services(Nothing needed to start)
- Offering goods
- Lending(Somewhat risky)
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
You should have to spend some more time on this forum and have to learn all about this forum and when you become a beneficial member of this forum you will know well that how to earn money on this forum.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
Go to the service board and there try to find different tasks, so by completing that tasks you can earn some amount of bitcoins, there are also two signature campaigns for newbies, try to apply to them, hope you will get some positive response from them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Just join a sign campaign and you can already start to make some bitcoins with it slowly, they even got sig campaigns for newbie's these days so that is pretty nice.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
maybe you should create your account level increased to sr, or at least become a full member, and maybe you can get a good signature and paying you, even though it's free but it also requires an effort
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
On this site you can earn money by joining signature campaigns, but for that you will need to become a higher member as for newbie there are much lesser chances to enter a signature campaign.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

For free? Yes you can but you need to work for it. As of now your currently rank is newbie so i suggest to be active to this forum to gain some post quality and to rank up and when you reach member rank try to join different signature out there you can earn up to 0.0026 btc per day. Also, if you have some skills, offer it to other members to get paid in btc.
Activity: 658
You are currently newbie and for newbie there are only three signature campaigns, which are 777coin, bitvest and zebpay.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
you should be atleast a member  or you can buy a  an account to start earning as earls as now. signature campaigns will pa you for every post.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
there is nothing for free my friend. bitcoin is also money so nobody is going to give it to you for free. you have to do something to get paid for it.

and this "something" can be anything that you like or are able to do based on your skills and experiences.
Activity: 364
Merit: 254
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
You can lend bitcoin for a profit or you can do a signature campaign. The only other way that I know of is through faucets but that would be outside of this forum. The other option is trading or selling a service such as programming, etc.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
This forum is not giving a free bitcoin if you want to earn bitcoin you have work for it . You can join signature campaign in able to earn as long as you are already
 at least a jr. member rank and also it is not just place where you can make a profit you can learn more here about a new updates about bitcoin , new altcoins , new informations etc .
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

You cannot earn free bitcoin here in the forum man . This forum has no giveaways for the member but instead this forum is providing a signature campaign for the members to be able to earn bitcoin while sharing informations , opinions , speculations , and updates to others . Nothing is free here you have to work hard first before you can earn .
Activity: 714
Merit: 501
nobody is going to give you bitcoin for free, bitcoin is also money because it has value so nobody is going to give you free money. you have to work for it hard to earn it.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
Joining a signature campaign would be hard for OP because of his newbie status and low quality posts, but signature campaign is not the only way to earn on this site,
there are lots of other ways, and there are some other campaigns are also to earn some extra bucks, like twitter campaigns.
you can't earn lots of money but these are still better then faucet and these will give you more knowledge about bitcoin and the furum. mean while you can work on your posting quality and Up your rank.
Pages:
Jump to: