Pages:
Author

Topic: Plinkopot.com Signature, Avatar and Twitter Campaign - Newbie to Full Member - page 2. (Read 4536 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
where's my payment ? it's already 1 week and im not getting my paid.

You did, if you would look in your moneypot account, you will see that you were paid on the day I said I was sending payments.

Sorry i'm forget that u sent to moneypot account. thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

You did, if you would look in your moneypot account, you will see that you were paid on the day I said I was sending payments.
Activity: 420
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
Thanks! I have one question. Since I'm using the sig campaign since I asked to join, as it is part of your instructions, will the number of posts count since that day, or just the day you said I was accecpted?

Thank you.

Since you were wearing the banner when you applied.  You will get paid from post 42 on.  By the way, I will be paying you next week because counting had been done already when you were accepted.  You will be paid next weekend for the full week for all valid posts past #42

Ok, thank you!
legendary
Thanks! I have one question. Since I'm using the sig campaign since I asked to join, as it is part of your instructions, will the number of posts count since that day, or just the day you said I was accecpted?

Thank you.

Since you were wearing the banner when you applied.  You will get paid from post 42 on.  By the way, I will be paying you next week because counting had been done already when you were accepted.  You will be paid next weekend for the full week for all valid posts past #42
legendary

Thank you.
legendary
Hello I would like to join

Bitcointalk username: FrueGreads
Bitcointalk rank: Jr. Member
Moneypot username: FrueGreads

Accepted.  Thank you.
legendary
Hello I would like to join

Bitcointalk username: FrueGreads
Bitcointalk rank: Jr. Member
Moneypot username: FrueGreads
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
i sent you a pm about a alternative advertising of your service. just let me know if you are interested Wink
legendary
How much is the rate of avatar camping ? could join just for avatar campaign without signature ?
the rates is 10% from signature campaign payment and you can not join for avatar campaign only
must include the signature campaign and avatar campaign but i guess this campaign only for a full member rank and below

I am going to consider avatar only submissions this week.   I need to figure out rates though
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
How much is the rate of avatar camping ? could join just for avatar campaign without signature ?
the rates is 10% from signature campaign payment and you can not join for avatar campaign only
must include the signature campaign and avatar campaign but i guess this campaign only for a full member rank and below
legendary
Still space remaining.   We are paying relatively high, + bonuses.
legendary
Still have space available to full member?

Possibly, but you would need to bring your post quality and length up a bit. 
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Still have space available to full member?
legendary
is there an escrow?

No, but considering the value of my account here is currently more than the current weekly payout in total, I didn't think it was necessary. 
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
legendary
Btc addy: 1BzAagZo7GyDw3eYsdrZK4Qj2BCGubGm8w
Momeyput user: joust

I also wear avatar so 10% above the rate we agreed on right?

Accepted, and yes.  But you are a Sr. member, so please change that on the application.   Thanks.
legendary
Hi, I want join ur campaign

Bitcointalk username: relq
Bitcointalk rank: newbie
Moneypot username: godly3232
Twitter Account(if you have one): @rioohendz

Accepted.   However, I see you have posted a bit in off topic.  Please be advised that off topic posts will not be counted.
Activity: 322
Btc addy: 1BzAagZo7GyDw3eYsdrZK4Qj2BCGubGm8w
Momeyput user: joust

I also wear avatar so 10% above the rate we agreed on right?
you must join with twitter campaign too and you got 10% bonus rate for avatar i think
Pages:
Jump to: