Pages:
Author

Topic: PlinkoPot.com V2.0 BTC Plinko - <1% House Edge - Rewards - 999x Jackpot - page 10. (Read 16873 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
how do I get bonus  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140
Todays winner: jkcpr   

Congrats
legendary
Todays rain winner is: presto

Check your moneypot account for your bonus.   
legendary
Congratulations to moneypot user: bitcoingg

You are today's BTC rain winner!
legendary
Lately, we have had a lot of requests for some sort of rainbot and regular givewaways.   So here is my answer:

I will be giving away approximately 10% of our daily profit to our players.    To receive the giveaway, you must have deposited and played on our site on that day.   The time will be random, and I reserve the right to spread the giveaway among multiple players.   Thanks for playing guys!
legendary
Come on down and try the jackpot board.   It's our highest payout of 999x

Thanks for re-adding it. Too bad we can not watch other people bets :/

Actually, that is something we have planned.   I am looking to hire a programmer for the project now actually.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thanks for re-adding it. Too bad we can not watch other people bets :/
legendary
legendary
I re-added Cowbays rapeboard.  Check it out, lots of interesting payout options.  

That's kind of a disgusting term to use, don't you think?

I'm just using the terminology that was already there before I owned the site.   If it is offensive, I can change the text.

I re-added Cowbays rapeboard.  Check it out, lots of interesting payout options.  

I am looking for Jackpot board  can you re-add it.

Yes, I will re-add it for you.   I should have some time tonight.

Yes, "rape" is an offensive term.  

Ok, either today or tomorrow when I re-add the jackpot board, I will change the cowbay board terminology.   I have to recompile the app, otherwise I would just change it now.

Jackpot board re-added.  If you don't like one of our stock boards, feel free to make your own using our payout editor.
legendary
I re-added Cowbays rapeboard.  Check it out, lots of interesting payout options. 

I'm just using the terminology that was already there before I owned the site.   If it is offensive, I can change the text.

Ok, either today or tomorrow when I re-add the jackpot board, I will change the cowbay board terminology.   I have to recompile the app, otherwise I would just change it now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I re-added Cowbays rapeboard.  Check it out, lots of interesting payout options. 

I'm just using the terminology that was already there before I owned the site.   If it is offensive, I can change the text.

legendary

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

if you went out of your way to ignore the other commonly accepted meanings of rape, perhaps
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
its nice to see that you have a lot of bet boards and possible big wins i guess you are the best plinko web together with luckybit
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
i really like your game its a bit different from others and the design is pretty good i really like playing this game
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I am looking for Jackpot board  can you re-add it.
legendary
legendary
And the winners are: 

"chickenliver";6.49
"miningcontracts";3.009597
"ndnhc";2.598383

Sending winnings now guys.

Confirmed receipt of 0.01BTC. Cheesy

Thanks for the cool contest. Smiley

Congrats.   Thanks for playing.  Hopefully we will run another one relatively soon.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
And the winners are: 

"chickenliver";6.49
"miningcontracts";3.009597
"ndnhc";2.598383

Sending winnings now guys.

Confirmed receipt of 0.01BTC. Cheesy

Thanks for the cool contest. Smiley
Pages: