Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 PlusCoin by DS PLUS - THE FIRST PEOPLE'S CRYPTO MONEY 🔥🔥🔥 - page 17. (Read 31711 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I tried to download the DSPlus app from Google Play and when tried to log in with Facebook it did not work. Is the app broken? Also, it's kind of weird to see it has 10.000+ downloads, 1000+ reviews and I was not able to use the app. Are the downloads and reviews fake? I see it's quite a big team and it puzzles me that no one out of so many people thought of faking it better lol
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
Monthly report from the team - http://telegra.ph/January-2018--activity-report-of-PlusCoin-team-01-31

Great news Smiley
I advise you all to buy Plus Coin until it is still at a great price Smiley
Later, the price will go high up Smiley

Activity: 406
Merit: 106
Monthly report from the team - http://telegra.ph/January-2018--activity-report-of-PlusCoin-team-01-31

CoinMarketCap have finally updated the total supply - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pluscoin/

News about the Marketplace and the Black Friday sale are being prepared. We will publish it soon.

Circulating Supply - 5 172 323 624 PLC

Now the price will go up, after updating on the coinmarketcap Smiley
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Not long when PlusCoin appears on other stock exchanges, the price will go up strongly Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I hope there will be no more transfer of black Friday, may be there will be more goods for sale 2 Feb
Activity: 882
I've been Watching the project, team is constantly in touch, they work, news constantly over platform and security, but why is price not growing

Price not growing because they only on Etherdelta. No normal exchanges to trade so price not rising. Simple.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I would like to clarify at what stage is the work to remove the vulnerability and will the product be launched by February 2?
Activity: 630
I've been Watching the project, team is constantly in touch, they work, news constantly over platform and security, but why is price not growing
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
Any news on announced market listings? Is the token confirmed on any of them or still pending to pass reviews before it is added to the listing queue?
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
I thought that once again they have something does not work, we have become accustomed to postponing black Friday
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
Official statement of CTO of the project
"Hello!
I`m CTO of the project. I`ve decided that it`s necessary to explain reasons of postponing the start of the Black Friday. Unfortunately, the sale will be postponed again. I beg a pardon on behalf of all technical service.
Those of you who are familiar with the Ethereum blockchain understand that it`s necessary to have our own nodes to let the Marketplace work (to create and manage deposits). Some time ago a vulnerability of these nodes was found. Some deposits were compromised; all PLC tokens will be refunded before the start of Black Friday. We have been working all week in order to increase security, but, since our nodes were on servicing, a “desynchronization” with other network has happened. We were prepared for this situation; unfortunately, it took more time to synchronize than we thought. This process has no fixed time to be done, and it can take from several hours to a week and even more.
The technical service of the Marketplace is working hard to solve this issue with nodes. We haven`t slept for almost 3 days already. The latest our block (at the moment when this post was written) is 99.86% synchronized and falls short of the network for 6500 blocks. I suppose that synchronization will be finished by 13.00 UTC. Nevertheless, I`ve seen many times that last blocks are downloading much slower than others (regardless of the used type of blocks, parity or geth).
That is why it was decided to postpone the sale to the 2nd of February (it`s my bad that it hasn`t been done yesterday).
As soon as the nearest node will be synchronized, we will open the Marketplace again; you will be able to take a look at products and make deposits.
As for the hacker attack, we will publish additional information in the immediate future.
Thank you for understanding. I`m ready to answer all you questions about technical staff."
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Guys today was supposed to be black Friday, but I don't understand, the site is still in reconstruction

Dear friends, in connection with improving security of deposits on the Marketplace the start of the Black Friday sale is postponed. It will start on the 27th of January at 09.00 UTC

https://t.me/PlusCoinENG/16874
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
Guys today was supposed to be black Friday, but I don't understand, the site is still in reconstruction
Maybe try add HitBTC on some coins they have big volume. I know its sucks exchange but as start better have them than not.
Be only on etherdelta is annoing because many people never in life used it.
Activity: 910
I prefer enter on few exchanges first than buy some Iphones for tokens.
I no need Iphones but I need exchanges to trade.
To each his own, but I would like more iPhones and full-fledged regular basis marketplace
I prefer enter on few exchanges first than buy some Iphones for tokens.
I no need Iphones but I need exchanges to trade.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Wow, if this major publication writes about the project, it will be the pump soon, I think!
Pages:
Jump to: