Pages:
Author

Topic: plz delete - page 7. (Read 12654 times)

Activity: 440
Merit: 250
June 05, 2015, 06:30:19 PM
Man this is insane. Is there any way we can download the blockchain and copy it to the folder?
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
June 05, 2015, 02:24:13 PM
This is mine, way behind.

"blocks" : 995408,
"moneysupply" : 78816478854.91787720
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
June 05, 2015, 12:26:03 PM
"blocks" : 1115833,
"moneysupply" : 1661701951984.21362305,
June 05, 2015, 12:16:23 PM
Blocks started adding up prior to my vacation.  I returned on Tuesday and have had my wallet open since.  I think the problem might be that there are times the wallet is not responding.  Right now I it looks like I am synced, but as soon as I unlock to mine it shows a lot of blocks behind.  It has been 30 minutes since the last block was downloaded.
June 05, 2015, 10:57:23 AM
How long have you been loading the chain? Probably going to take a few days.
Had a hardware issue and have to reload blockchain almost 2 days ago and am half way there.

Wallet still responds intermittently and will not fully sync, 119550 blocks left to sync.  Any ideas? The wallet looks fine, green checkmark, until it is unlocked for mining. 
June 05, 2015, 10:21:48 AM
Wallet still responds intermittently and will not fully sync, 119550 blocks left to sync.  Any ideas? The wallet looks fine, green checkmark, until it is unlocked for mining. 
May 31, 2015, 09:28:50 AM
is that a translated version of the ecash wallet? What language?

German  Grin
May 31, 2015, 08:45:05 AM
is that a translated version of the ecash wallet? What language?

Strange; over the past few days, my wallet has started to stop staking after a few hours to the point that it doesn't stake at all now.

It was staking perfectly fine for a long time. Would the amount of transactions (49,452) have anything to do with it?

I currently have 4 connections to the network.

I transfered 90x 1000000000 to a new address at a different computer, i had over 50000 transactions.
Works perfect.

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
May 31, 2015, 03:30:19 AM
anyone whanna trade for some purplecoin or epayercoin?

Are those coins running still?
May 31, 2015, 03:22:09 AM
Strange; over the past few days, my wallet has started to stop staking after a few hours to the point that it doesn't stake at all now.

It was staking perfectly fine for a long time. Would the amount of transactions (49,452) have anything to do with it?

I transfered 90x 1000000000 to a new address at a different computer, i had over 50000 transactions.
Works perfect.

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
May 28, 2015, 02:52:08 AM
wassup community with your decision?

people won't wait long for your decision
Activity: 86
Hai!
May 30, 2015, 05:45:47 PM
anyone whanna trade for some purplecoin or epayercoin?
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
May 30, 2015, 05:23:40 PM

May 29, 2015, 09:12:40 AM
Who will do it and when? Smiley

Someone must be then DEV to apply some new things to new ECASH  and get back on bittrex  Grin
May 26, 2015, 03:24:15 PM
i have a team  dev and a wallet programmers who could do a takeover  for 2 btc's

we  would do an escrow  and also swap of too many ecash coins

what ratio you suggest community and who is for it

takeover will be transparent and legit with trusted people

so we will make a new ecash with new wallet @ so we can get back to bittrex @ trading and move on with features of ecash in advertising sector.

so write down who is for takeover and how much can u donate.

everything will be legit and transparent!

i'm waiting for your response members
May 28, 2015, 03:45:12 PM
Has any coin done this before? We send our coins somewhere for the swap and they come back as a new coin minus the swap ratio?
Does sound like a good idea. should we vote?

Off the top of my head, Summercoin has a coin swap held on Bittrex last year and was renamed to SUM2. It has changed name again since (name only) to Navajo. (NAV) They are doing really well these days.
May 28, 2015, 03:42:21 PM
This is what I think we should do as a Community.

I think we should have a coin swap in the Millions : 1 Ratio which would leave us with a very low coin cap (most likely somewhere under 500k coins to start with) that is if everyone who holds ECASH or buys it to swap does so within the time frame

The total amount of coins traded in at the specified ratio will determine the total amount of coins to start with for the new wallet.

Thus creating a new wallet with completely new branding of the coin, after all it will be a fresh wallet without a massive Blockchain to sync up anymore.

We decide on the Name & PoS rate, we could even base it on random low stake rewards but have it tweaked a little to behave differently.

This is just off the top of my head for something I see working.

Yep, I also like this idea. Ideally after the swap, I would like to see the PoS rate for the new coin to be approx 3-4% only and no higher than 5%.
byk
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
May 28, 2015, 08:30:19 AM
Has any coin done this before? We send our coins somewhere for the swap and they come back as a new coin minus the swap ratio?

I think we should have a coin swap in the Millions : 1 Ratio which would leave us with a very low coin cap (most likely somewhere under 500k coins to start with) that is if everyone who holds ECASH or buys it to swap does so within the time frame

The total amount of coins traded in at the specified ratio will determine the total amount of coins to start with for the new wallet.

Thus creating a new wallet with completely new branding of the coin, after all it will be a fresh wallet without a massive Blockchain to sync up anymore.

We decide on the Name & PoS rate, we could even base it on random low stake rewards but have it tweaked a little to behave differently.

This has been done before. Saturn coin was swapped to Sat2.
http://digitalmoneytimes.com/crypto-news/saturncoin-rebrands-to-sat2-coin-reduction-and-lots-more/
May 28, 2015, 07:53:12 AM

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
May 28, 2015, 04:04:17 AM

^^^ This sounds like an awesome idea.
Pages:
Jump to: