Pages:
Author

Topic: Pmalek’s Complete the Word Game and Get Merits - page 13. (Read 3095 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098

Yes, a new set of words will be ready for Round #3. Starting from next round, members of all ranks will be allowed to participate from day 1.

we are all waiting here eagerly for the 3rd round... Grin Wink

Round 3 is already started. the new rule, OP wrote those words with him on paper, we are guessing from scratch.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange

Yes, a new set of words will be ready for Round #3. Starting from next round, members of all ranks will be allowed to participate from day 1.

we are all waiting here eagerly for the 3rd round... Grin Wink
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
So now we can jump into the participation with #Round 3 on very first day and can make our own guess to find these crypto related words.So waiting for it to drop here on this thread and so that senior rank members aslo give the answers as low rank members have become smart enough and aware of the terms that they already guess them right in their half only which is appreciated.But will try this time. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
8. Immutability
I think this time i should be right,
Yes, your answer is correct.

5. Duopole
6. Penality
#5 has been solved already. Your second guess is unfortunately wrong.

6. Finality
Good guess.
That's it for Round #2!

Since I have a strong feeling that @Nathrixxx guessed the correct answer for number 8, am I correct to assume that you'd be adding a different set of words for Sr. members and above, on the third round?
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
Members of all other ranks can now participate and guess the remaining words! There are only a few left...
6.   _ _ n _ l _ _ y                       (one word, 8 letters)
6. Finality

Since I have a strong feeling that @Nathrixxx guessed the correct answer for number 8, am I correct to assume that you'd be adding a different set of words for Sr. members and above, on the third round? Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 128
My last guess for this round

6. Venality
Activity: 812
Merit: 560
Here are the terms for Round #2. Just like for the previous round, only members of the three lowest ranks can guess the words today. Tomorrow, everyone else can participate. You can get information on the current round on post #2 in this thread as well.

Round #2

1.   block reward
2.   cryptography
3.   ponzi scheme
4.   genesis block
5.   _ u _ p _ l _                          (one word, 7 letters)
7.   m _ _ _ l _     _ _ e _             (two words, 10 letters)
8.   _ _ _ u _ _ b _ l _ _ _            (one word, 12 letters)

* Today, 25 October, only members ranked Newbie, Jr. Member, and Member can guess the words.

This is an interesting  initiative  let me try my guess too
5. Duopole
6. Penality
8. Immutability
I think this time i should be right,
legendary
Members of all other ranks can now participate and guess the remaining words! There are only a few left...

5. Bumpily
6. Minology
8. Occupability
The terms are supposed to be related to Bitcoin, crypto, and blockchain only.

I suggest to put the definition of the word after each round, it will help us to know more since its related to cryptocurrency or blockchain...
Not needed really. If you are interested in the terms, you can just search for their meaning on your own.

5. rugpull
but if that's what it should be - don't you write it apart?
I can swear that I have seen instances where it is just one word. Feeding the term into a google search shows two separate words. I guess this is my mistake, sorry.
Anyways, "rug pull" or "rugpull" is correct (even though you were faster to answer than me giving the green light for all ranks to participate)!
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
Round #2

5. rugpull
but if that's what it should be - don't you write it apart?
Activity: 85
Merit: 24
Help the victim scammed by ColdKey
I suggest to put the definition of the word after each round, it will help us to know more since its related to cryptocurrency or blockchain, I might encounter these words sooner or later.

I'll make my guess as an example.

BUMPILY - "Covered with or full of bumps"
Activity: 85
Merit: 24
Help the victim scammed by ColdKey
I did my best I hope my guesses are correct.

5. Bumpily
6. Minology

8. Occupability

8. Reputability
legendary
7. Merkle Tree
Even though it seems that you made two posts in a row, that isn't the case. The user Rockstarguy wrote a post in between the two posts you made. Merkle Tree is correct!

You just repeated what others already wrote in the previous replies. "Contiply" is the only new piece of information that you provided.

All other guesses besides "merkle tree" are wrong!   
Here are the terms for Round #2. Just like for the previous round, only members of the three lowest ranks can guess the words today. Tomorrow, everyone else can participate. You can get information on the current round on post #2 in this thread as well.

Round #2

1.   block reward
2.   cryptography
3.   ponzi scheme
4.   genesis block
7.   m _ _ _ l _     _ _ e _             (two words, 10 letters)
8.   _ _ _ u _ _ b _ l _ _ _            (one word, 12 letters)

* Today, 25 October, only members ranked Newbie, Jr. Member, and Member can guess the words.

5. Duopoly
6. Contiply
7. Markle Tree
8. Regulability
Activity: 294
Merit: 34
8. Regulability

I hope its right =)
Activity: 294
Merit: 34
7. Merkle Tree

5. doupoly
7. Merkle Tree

I was excited to comment because I think I found the right answer to 5 and 7 but when I see your post I felt sad. You post first, but i will try the number 6 and 8. Better luck next time for me  Cry I guess because of my slow internet connection, so lag.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 110
7. Merkle Tree
Activity: 1372
Merit: 110
5. Duopoly
legendary
2. Cryptography
3. Ponzi Scheme
4. Genesis Block
All three are correct, nice work!

1. Block Reward
2. Cryptography
3. Ponzi Scheme
4. Genesis Block
Everything is correct, but you get only one point because rosenbauer02 solved words #2, 3, and 4 before you.

4 terms have been solved and there are 4 remaining! Who is next?
Pages:
Jump to: