Pages:
Author

Topic: PNNV.com - the most trusted instant exchange! - page 3. (Read 1136 times)

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
September 20, 2023, 04:43:21 PM
Hey, in other thread I saw user reporting about this issue:
https://pnnv.com is showing 1 BTC = 0 USD to me. Seems dead. Is it working for you?
I see same thing. Can you fix it or you don't maintain website anymore? Preev is still not working as they supposed to work, so, alternatives like this one is needed
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1908
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
I had the chance to use pnnv exchange today because of the significant increase in the Binance withdrawal fee recently. Since, in Flush.com signature campaign (Not promoting lol) I had a budget of $30  for processing the transaction including the exchange, I couldn't afford a withdrawal fee of 0.001 BTC from Binance. So, I started looking for an alternative and suddenly, I got remembered about pnnv and tried their service. If I used Binance, I would get 0.0303 BTC after all the fees associated while with pnnv, I got 0.0308 BTC. That's a profit of 0.0005 BTC for me (Flush actually) and pnnv saved me from the hassle I had to go through. Thank you for this service. I will keep recommending everyone to use the service. Even if Binance decreases the withdrawal fees, I will probably keep using your site too.
It was a great experience. The transaction was very fast, as promised within 10 minutes, and with a fee of top priority as per mempool (I checked the tx fee + mempool fee). That's nice of you agentF and pnnv. Have a good day.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
I saw your previous thread when you first introduced yourself as an alternative to Preev.com which is offline.
Although I don't know when they (the developer/owner of preev) fixed the site but preev.com actually is now working (i accessed it by the time of writing), but it doesn't have secured (https://) connection for now.

I too didn't notice that but Preev.com is up again. Now we have two sites preev.com and PNNV.com with additional options of exchange as well.

https://pnnv.com/exchange - Works
https://pnnv.com/ - Doesn't works

I think this is some maintiance on main page.

Both working at my end, seems like the maintenance is over.

When someone swap or exchange, the funds go to my account and in the backend, I'm sending my funds (that's why it takes a bit more time to swap) which means if someone loses money, I am responsible for it.

So how long will one have to wait after sending the funds for exchange. And i understand that you are responsible for it but isn't risky too as there is no escrow  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
Thank you for your recommendation, and I'll research them.
There are more websites you can use but I am not sure how they work in real life.
I think that combination of more websites is better and that way you can lower your costs and use free API calls from various websites.

I'll try my best to make my website work on tor, but I need to adjust since I'm using JS a lot.
Price monitor is easier to work on Tor, but I am not sure how would ChangeNow exchange behave in that case.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
🔐Icarus CEO💳
i would appreciate it if an ios/android version of your pnnv.com site would be made available at some point as well
i have been looking for a very good app for a while where i can see price details with very few clicks on my mobile phone
and since i find your project very successful and you can easily be reached for probs, bugs,... here at the forum, the whole thing would be really great Cool

Yes, it's in Q1 2023, currently im depending on CoinGeko and Coinmarket and working on my own API, it takes time as i need to connect to each exchange independently.
But DEF in Q1 i'll start working on native app. 

sounds good!
if the app delivers what i imagine then this will be my#1 app on my mobile📱 Wink
Activity: 415
Merit: 304
PNNV.com - Live Bitcoin price
I'll try my best to make my website work on tor, but I need to adjust since I'm using JS a lot.

This is a must but the problem is if your partner ChangeNow will allow you that since I heard a lot of issues before about ChangeNow that they randomly ask for KYC procedures for their customers so how would you protect your users if their coins are stuck on ChangeNow?

When someone swap or exchange, the funds go to my account and in the backend, I'm sending my funds (that's why it takes a bit more time to swap) which means if someone loses money, I am responsible for it.

anyhow, im looking for a better solution, my problem with web3 solutions is that you need to connect your wallet and im looking for better one.
i would appreciate it if an ios/android version of your pnnv.com site would be made available at some point as well
i have been looking for a very good app for a while where i can see price details with very few clicks on my mobile phone
and since i find your project very successful and you can easily be reached for probs, bugs,... here at the forum, the whole thing would be really great Cool

Yes, it's in Q1 2023, currently im depending on CoinGeko and Coinmarket and working on my own API, it takes time as i need to connect to each exchange independently.
But DEF in Q1 i'll start working on native app. 
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 2904
Block halving is coming.

This is a must but the problem is if your partner ChangeNow will allow you that since I heard a lot of issues before about ChangeNow that they randomly ask for KYC procedures for their customers so how would you protect your users if their coins are stuck on ChangeNow?
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
🔐Icarus CEO💳
I don't know where to post this, but I think that I've found a bug.
If I want to see how many USD is one satoshi, PNNV UI behaves badly and doesn't allow me do so.
PNNV works only with numbers having 7 digits after the decimal point, not 8, without explicitly telling I've entered too small number.

(As a good thing, the competitor I've used, but no more, works with only 2 digits after the decimal point for fiat, so it's even worse at small values.)

I'll check it mate, thanks for letting me know!

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
I don't know where to post this, but I think that I've found a bug.
If I want to see how many USD is one satoshi, PNNV UI behaves badly and doesn't allow me do so.
PNNV works only with numbers having 7 digits after the decimal point, not 8, without explicitly telling I've entered too small number.

(As a good thing, the competitor I've used, but no more, works with only 2 digits after the decimal point for fiat, so it's even worse at small values.)
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
Thanks for the update and everything worked on my end now.

I initially thought that I was the only one experiencing it, but I have suspected that you are making some adjustments and maintenance on the back up.

Keep the project alive though, because obviously, a lot of us here uses your website.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 850
I haven't tested the site yet but have checked the rate & found it interesting. I haven't seen any minimum amount; checked how much BTC I would get for 21 USDT. It was my surprise that I was supposed to receive almost the same amount I would get from a typical CEX; Binance for instance. Then who is covering the transaction fee & how? Don't you think such a small transaction is going to incur a loss for you? I guess I'm missing some info here. Well, I'm happy that I was supposed to get a better rate than any other instant exchanges though I haven't checked; I assumed LOL.
I had to upgrade and add another API, mainly i used coingecko but wanted to add coinmarketcap as well. I have 10M monthly API calls and had to combine those two.
I think that Coinpaprika, Livecoinwatch and Coinranking.com also have API you can use.

Sorry, but the bugs were fixed!
Is there a way you could run your website on Tor with onion address, especially the exchange part?
Some people would like to have better privacy and you could have more people wanting to use that since you pledged not to ask customers for any kind of kyc verification.

Thank you for your recommendation, and I'll research them.

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
Aren't you caching the prices on your backend? At 1 minute caching, that would drop the API calls to less than 45k a month. Even at 10 seconds caching, that would still be 38x better (259k calls a month).

That's the problem, it's API call per token, people looking for different tokens.
Maybe just batch-call then beforehand?

Example: Instead of one user prompting a request for the BAT price, another one for the DOGE price, and yet another for UNI price, call all of them, at once, every minute and cache it on your backend.

You'll have BAT/DOGE/UNI vs USD/EUR/BRL: https://api.coingecko.com/api/v3/simple/price?ids=basic-attention-token%2Cdogecoin%2Cuniswap&vs_currencies=usd%2Ceur%2Cbrl
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
I had to upgrade and add another API, mainly i used coingecko but wanted to add coinmarketcap as well. I have 10M monthly API calls and had to combine those two.
I think that Coinpaprika, Livecoinwatch and Coinranking.com also have API you can use.

Is there a way you could run your website on Tor with onion address, especially the exchange part?
Some people would like to have better privacy and you could have more people wanting to use that since you pledged not to ask customers for any kind of kyc verification.

Activity: 147
Merit: 83
Hey Guys,

It's costly, around 2000$ a month for the API.

That's quite a huge amount I still recommend that you add your social media account or even your account here on Bitcointalk and an additional FAQ about the exchange and your guarantee, for traders outside of this forum that are going to use your platform, I'm putting myself in a position when I stumble your platform for the first time, you can also create a thread for testimonials and install the link in the homepage, this my review and recommendation and it's up to you what you want to implement.

Yes, already adding a dedicated TG support channel.
Should be added today.

Hi, I see that you are doing your project and trying to develop it. I'm ready to help you with this for free. I like your approach. Will you take volunteers to your team?

Any help in any field. Just text me.

Aren't you caching the prices on your backend? At 1 minute caching, that would drop the API calls to less than 45k a month. Even at 10 seconds caching, that would still be 38x better (259k calls a month).

That's the problem, it's API call per token, people looking for different tokens.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830

Hey Guys,

That's quite a huge amount I still recommend that you add your social media account or even your account here on Bitcointalk and an additional FAQ about the exchange and your guarantee, for traders outside of this forum that are going to use your platform, I'm putting myself in a position when I stumble your platform for the first time, you can also create a thread for testimonials and install the link in the homepage, this my review and recommendation and it's up to you what you want to implement.

Yes, already adding a dedicated TG support channel.
Should be added today.
Pages:
Jump to: