Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ PNY COIN ✅ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ✅ - page 11. (Read 27473 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Is there any bounty for this project? I am still looking for a worthy bounty to participate in.

Soon there will be an interesting joint bonus project with our partner
Activity: 221
Merit: 2
Is there any bounty for this project? I am still looking for a worthy bounty to participate in.
7-10 days before the start of the second stage of POS mining

It would be good if you can add more details so that readers may have a better understanding. I am waiting for the latest information
What exactly are you interested in?
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
It would be good if you can add more details so that readers may have a better understanding. I am waiting for the latest information
Peony Coin (#PNY) is listed: https://bitebtc.com/trade/pny_btc

Bidding will begin in the next few days, after passing full verification, all documents of the exchange are provided
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
You have chosen to be in the field that a lot of people are interested. Maybe when you choose this field you have succeeded. But if it is extended and developed further, I need to know more about the project. I will continue to update to get more information for each stage.
egretia
Hello! Sorry, but I could not understand what this coin is about? Is it just a new coin for Feng Shui admirers? And where I can find some pieces of information about the team? Thanks.
Yes, this coin is a fan of feng shui
Ok, then I have some more questions. Why do you think people will invest in it? Do you think there are so many Feng Shui admirers who are in blockchain?
Btw, I didn't intend to offend you in any way. I'm asking out of sheer interest, because it is important to learn more information before making any investment movements...
Like all similar coins with proof of stake by mining.
Activity: 182
Hello! Sorry, but I could not understand what this coin is about? Is it just a new coin for Feng Shui admirers? And where I can find some pieces of information about the team? Thanks.
Ok, then I have some more questions. Why do you think people will invest in it? Do you think there are so many Feng Shui admirers who are in blockchain?
Btw, I didn't intend to offend you in any way. I'm asking out of sheer interest, because it is important to learn more information before making any investment movements...
In the near future we will be listed on the Singapore Exchange BiteBTC.com

According to the laws of Singapore, you can only trade verified users, verification takes up to 5 days.
I also remind you that after the placement on this exchange, there will be a burning of 3,000,000 Peony.
Thank you for your attention, I wish successful bidding.

Activity: 150
Merit: 0
Lots to read up in regards to the Nix platform with a privacy enhanced DEX. Great work team, eager to see the platform going live!
As it was announced earlier, today the first burning of coins was made. Sent to a special address (wQwEuqNYdvX31p7zweg15zFhYur5RnjtcH) 2 000 000 Peony (12% of the premine).

Good job,Nice aesthetic coin.

Thank you, the following burning will be made after adding to the next exchange, around May 14.
As it was announced earlier, today the first burning of coins was made. Sent to a special address (wQwEuqNYdvX31p7zweg15zFhYur5RnjtcH) 2 000 000 Peony (12% of the premine).
Activity: 198
Merit: 16
For RENT
Forgive me for this comment but I think this one will not succeed since it is made for the Feng Shui of the Chinese, a field where there is no scientific basis. Crypto and Feng Shui could not be associated with each other and not all people believe in Feng Shui. Not a good investment at all.
Activity: 182
Staking pools started to work

pool.stakinglab.io
Pages:
Jump to: