Pages:
Author

Topic: Pocket Dice Signature Campaign is CLOSED - page 30. (Read 31232 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 256
September 25, 2014, 05:42:11 PM
Enrolling ( had the sig for a few days already but site signup seems dysfunctional )

Wallet Address: 173oNFXDhT7s3HBhRVhMTDTcn3S5PWXAdZ
Pocket Dice Username: Zyborg

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
September 25, 2014, 05:28:27 PM
how do i go about validating my forum signature now?

You need to be approved first by the PD team approve you. Then the signature error will stop

mine shows as pending.   It is a pretty cool system to allow you to track your progress and stuff.   I like the interface too...  auto rolling would be a nice addition, or picking your specific roll number (like craps)

mine too, I like the system too

we didn't have something like this yet
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
September 25, 2014, 05:16:25 PM

You need to be approved first by the PD team approve you. Then the signature error will stop

mine shows as pending.   It is a pretty cool system to allow you to track your progress and stuff.   I like the interface too...  auto rolling would be a nice addition, or picking your specific roll number (like craps)
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
September 25, 2014, 05:15:23 PM

calm down mate, why is it such a big deal?

deposit and withdraw what you deposited, why is it so bad  Smiley

The problem is  : this is a sig. campaign .. we ( maybe "you") should receive the  btc directly to your address and he should not ask you to deposit before  whitdraw Wink  ( I mean if he will pay you in yours pocket dice accounts) .
legendary
Freedom&Honor
September 25, 2014, 05:00:06 PM
-snip-

I wonder how did u miss my magnified question !!! It seems magnification confuses u (or u r intentionally looking over it) !!! I DONT want to know if the payment comes STRAIGHT TO A CAMPAIGNER'S WALLET OR MAKES A FEW LOOP BEFORE IT COMES. I want to know, whether campaigner need to deposit anything ever to your site to get paid to his/her wallet ?

p.s. This time I have just made it bold. If u miss the Q in simple font size again, I'll be forced to magnify it again on every page.

Though I asked my question before 5pm CET, as mentioned in his OP FAQ, PocketDice simply ignored it once again. So, I'm magnifying it again and will keep copying in every page unless I get a clear answer...

Withdraw section of your site clearly states the following...

Note: Withdrawals will only be sent once your initial deposit has reached one confirmation. Your withdrawal will also have 0.1 mBTC subtracted to cover the transaction fee.
Minimum amount is 0.5 mBTC.

What does it mean ? People participating in your signature campaign need to deposit to your site to get paid ?

calm down mate, why is it such a big deal?

deposit and withdraw what you deposited, why is it so bad  Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
September 25, 2014, 04:48:13 PM
-snip-

I wonder how did u miss my magnified question !!! It seems magnification confuses u (or u r intentionally looking over it) !!! I DONT want to know if the payment comes STRAIGHT TO A CAMPAIGNER'S WALLET OR MAKES A FEW LOOP BEFORE IT COMES. I want to know, whether campaigner need to deposit anything ever to your site to get paid to his/her wallet ?

p.s. This time I have just made it bold. If u miss the Q in simple font size again, I'll be forced to magnify it again on every page.

Though I asked my question before 5pm CET, as mentioned in his OP FAQ, PocketDice simply ignored it once again. So, I'm magnifying it again and will keep copying in every page unless I get a clear answer...

Withdraw section of your site clearly states the following...

Note: Withdrawals will only be sent once your initial deposit has reached one confirmation. Your withdrawal will also have 0.1 mBTC subtracted to cover the transaction fee.
Minimum amount is 0.5 mBTC.

What does it mean ? People participating in your signature campaign need to deposit to your site to get paid ?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
September 25, 2014, 04:38:43 PM
Hi can I join in??

My username on pocketdice and bitcointalk.org:  Matt9301
btc address:  16f75ptcTixm1Nj3kv26bZCGviR7GjpFW3
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
September 25, 2014, 04:35:15 PM

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
September 25, 2014, 04:32:25 PM
Posts got updated in my account, 6 mbtc so far. I love the automated system.

It's not updated on my list, even I registered on yesterday.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
September 25, 2014, 04:25:16 PM
Posts got updated in my account, 6 mbtc so far. I love the automated system.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 502
September 25, 2014, 04:00:03 PM
legendary
Freedom&Honor
September 25, 2014, 03:02:34 PM
is there a registration list or anything anywhere?   How do we see if we are in or not?

You can see whether you are in or not from your account page status at PD website.
There is no public list of members available as of now. You may check the last 12 pages if you really want to know.

on pocketdice website, it asks for: "bitcointalk.org forum ID:"   what should we put for that?
Click on your profile. the address bar will show you your forum ID.
Example:

so you paste the whole link, or just the id #?

just the id, just those numbers at the end

I posted mine and it showed my nick automatically, so I guess it's working
legendary
September 25, 2014, 02:50:45 PM
you just paste the number...not the link...
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
September 25, 2014, 02:49:42 PM
a447513372
Activity: 252
Address: 15CYr3TGmeFibnFsUXRHUfi6fwqvQheJ6w

please confirm , my Status still pending
legendary
September 25, 2014, 02:49:35 PM
is there a registration list or anything anywhere?   How do we see if we are in or not?

You can see whether you are in or not from your account page status at PD website.
There is no public list of members available as of now. You may check the last 12 pages if you really want to know.

on pocketdice website, it asks for: "bitcointalk.org forum ID:"   what should we put for that?
Example:

so you paste the whole link, or just the id #?
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
September 25, 2014, 02:49:25 PM

Example:

I put this link from my forum profile but still getting the same message: invaliod link.
How to pass this step successfully?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 515
September 25, 2014, 02:46:57 PM

Example:
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
September 25, 2014, 02:45:45 PM
I'm still getting invalid sig

Same for me.
I Tried several times, put my forum ID in the signature box but each time gotr the same message: Invalid forum user id
Can someone help me to finish this step?
Thank you
legendary
September 25, 2014, 02:45:14 PM

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
September 25, 2014, 02:42:20 PM
could anyone tell me what's the meaning of 'Status   pending'?
Pages:
Jump to: