Pages:
Author

Topic: pocketdice.io scammed 102btc, please help!!! - page 15. (Read 21359 times)

Activity: 342
Merit: 250
September 19, 2016, 09:20:17 AM
Hi everyone,

First thing that looks strange to us in this conversation is why are we speaking to user's friends, not the user himself? Smiley

Second and most important, we ARE going to process this amount if our internal investigation shows that the Terms and conditions of Pocket Dice (located here: https://pocketdice.io/terms-and-policy) have not been violated.

He's been playing for a rather long time, done a lot of rolls and has been winning big amounts on the long run. That's why the investigation takes longer than expected, still the following statement: "The investigation is at the maximum 7 hours no more" is more like wishful thinking, not reality.
Activity: 249
September 19, 2016, 07:56:34 AM
102 btc..   Shocked Shocked Shocked  Big win.   Shocked

Why he doesn't post the topic here, only you post it here? Fortunately support said they would pay for sure.

When chelashin payment request has not obtained he arose, the abolition of the payment request and completed the play. Then nearly losing
What support he said he will be sending money.to chelashin
Where steps. We recognize deeds. And do not recognize words

More than 5 days of waiting Huh Angry

it's clear attempt to influence on the psyche of the player. And the more he plays, and therefore the loss.
But  chelashin was lucky to do what was not expected from the site. He had won 102 Bitcoin

I hope that the player gets the money
Fraud more than 100 bitcoin  will cause illness a player
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 19, 2016, 07:48:26 AM

Why he doesn't post the topic here, only you post it here? Fortunately support said they would pay for sure.

When chelashin payment request has not obtained he arose, the abolition of the payment request and completed the play. Then nearly losing
What support he said he will be sending money.to chelashin
Where steps. We recognize deeds. And do not recognize words

More than 5 days of waiting Huh Angry
September 19, 2016, 07:35:11 AM
Hi!

The account of user chelashin and all of his rolls are being thoroughly investigated right now, as it seems there happened to be violations of Pocket Dice policy. His account has been temporarily blocked now as he was trying to withdraw funds through tipping his friends in chat prior to the end of investigation. Once we're done with the investigation, we will post an update here and in Pocket Dice official thread.

What you are doing is the work of non-professionally
More than five full days of investigation.The investigation is at the maximum 7 hours no more
What you are doing pocketdice.io  is fraud. Because you are not able to pay 102 Bitcoin
Because you are waiting for chelashin loses
This player had been asked to withdraw the money, and do not get it. Complete the adventure and lose nearly

Activity: 342
September 19, 2016, 03:47:03 AM
Hi!

The account of user chelashin and all of his rolls are being thoroughly investigated right now, as it seems there happened to be violations of Pocket Dice policy. His account has been temporarily blocked now as he was trying to withdraw funds through tipping his friends in chat prior to the end of investigation. Once we're done with the investigation, we will post an update here and in Pocket Dice official thread.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
September 19, 2016, 03:44:35 AM

September 18, 2016, 11:58:17 AM
What happened::
pocketdice.io is trying to screw a player on their website from his winnings. My friend whom has asked me to post on his behalf due to language difficulties is a registered member and was a very lucky gambler with pocketdice.io. He recently won 102 btc on pocketdice.io which pocketdice have refused to pay him. They say they need to investigate his rolls , but it is over a week now and they are still not forthcoming with the payment.

They are using every trick in the book, to stiff my friend (kurdstan on bitcointalk) aka as Chelshin on pocketdice. I am hereby urging every potential gambler both old and new to desist from depositing with pocketdice.io until they sort out this issue. I am also begging trusted users on this esteemed platform to help us investigate this matter. There seems to be no other way to get any recourse. pocketdice.io deserves negative trust for refusing payment and their behavior leaves me no choice but to call them scammers!

Thank you  for reading and helping us retrieve the stolen winnings.

Scammers Profile Link
:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/pocket-dice-356422

Reference Link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16308540

Amount Scammed: 102 BTC

Payment Method:
Bitcoins

Proof : http://upload.dinhosting.fr/X/P/J/chelashine.png , http://upload.dinhosting.fr/C/4/7/Sanstitre3.png

Additional Notes:
  I advise you to not deal with this user until this dispute is resolved.
Pages:
Jump to: