Pages:
Author

Topic: pocketdice.io scammed 102btc, please help!!! - page 5. (Read 21356 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Do not forget that you are only a guest in my topic (Scam Accusations)

And you are a guest on this forum and there is a strict "no begging" rule here.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
My account was hacked. I could not register . Now I've been using vpn
I created another account with the same name
hacker. He had asked me to e-mail. I gave him He changed my password
hacker was  not good  . He wants to spoil the topic In any way possible.
He used the same font and colors that I write out.
He had used messages summary. And offended to my friends
They closed the account and now things are under control
We were lucky because the topic is not closed

This is the proof i show http://pasteboard.co/1cCfzJKH4.png

Friend chilashins

the one with Friends S is FRAUD  PLEASE LOOK

Please do not spam AGAIN
legendary
you are not overlord mr mark

this is not place for such spam we respect here

chelashin  knows what he do

he will send to 1A1KSWFBQ3K6eKfUfad4tBLnqEbRFV6Kf because he is justice and i sacrifice all for him

Such a fucking drama queen lol  

You also only joined here a few hours ago, another name cloning scammer trying his luck for a reward handout Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I have also reported this thread to admin as there now 3 name clone scammers active :

"Friends chilashin"
"Friend chilashins "
"friends chelashin"
legendary
Firstly I do not appreciate false accusations from some newbie beggar.

I think my english is a little more rounded than you two asking for hand outs.

1) The individual involved states he has been paid so this thread can be closed down.

2) It is at his discretion if he wishes to post any transaction I.D's or not and it looks like he doesn't.
Activity: 19
Friends chilashin @ Friend chilashins

Please quite the fake friends begging routine in broken english.

Its getting pathetic and it looks like both of you are about to get the fuck all you both deserve

markj113
damn. Please do not spam

markj113 I think that you have a direct relationship with the stupid crook Which begs for multiple accounts

I ask you to stop the creation of accounts with The same of  My name

markj113 prize is not entirely your problem. chelashin  knows what he do
You want to overload speak. Go to another place

We bicker with the site pocketdice . And now you you enter. Such as parasites
I see . when you entered the forum. There is a constant quarrel here

last Warning : Do not spoil Forum
legendary
Friends chilashin & Friend chilashins

Please quite the fake friends begging routine in broken english.

Its getting pathetic and it looks like both of you are about to get the fuck all you both deserve
Don't believe this fraud, he is not the real friend.

chilashins is sleeping it's ok

chilashin  received money. This is good to him and for all of us.
At least we are tired did not go vain
We hope chilashin back again
hi CHELASHIN

Like escape lol
I see you forgot your  friends . We wish not to forget us
Are things still good?
Are you withdrew all the money to blockchain
do you continue to play ?Or any project in the future?

You should avoid excessive celebration

All users here in bitcointalk insist on the need to see TX ID or your Wallet for contentment

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
DO NOT BELIEVE THIS FRAUD!
THE ONLY ADDRESS FOR FRIEND CHILASHINS IS IN THIS PROFILE

Sound like Friend chilashins is expecting some sort of hand out for a couple of posts?

If you are his friend then you do not need financial reward for helping him out.

chilashin had been offered 5 percent or 5 Bitcoin those who assisted or help him To convince the site pocketdice ( in chat site pocketdice).
I did not want to disclose at the outset about it because of the great work lies ahead

Ask for help with money is not a flaw Because the work at first like the impossible

This user asks for help  prize 100 btc Those who help him Look:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-alert-the-downfall-of-nitrogensportseu-and-their-scamming-techniques-1571870
We help the player chilashin  to the end and he will help me now too.

Hi frends chelashin
Yes I was 87 bit and 102 bit me and now I have won a total of 70 bits I picked up and I came to Blockchain account. Thank you for your efforts and I am here to announce that I will give 5 bits as a gift to you for your efforts. And thank you so much Pocketdice

Will you stop spamming  Roll Eyes

If you were promised a bounty and you're really "friends" with chelashin/kurdstan - sort it out privately, especially since you seem to be evading a ban.

Now I'm still waiting for that 87 BTC (or whatever it was) TX ID.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Sound like Friend chilashins is expecting some sort of hand out for a couple of posts?

If you are his friend then you do not need financial reward for helping him out.

They were never friends, It was always a job for friends chelashin. I know because I pmed them and I helped rewrite the 1st post on this thread, as it made very little sense. I also gave them advice on how to go about things. Not that they listened to me.

I was told from the beginning that kurdstan/chelashin offered a 5btc bounty, for help to pressure pocketdice.io into paying.

kurdstan has since confirmed this.

I don't approve of friends chelashin's tactics of pressuring kurdstan into paying. kurdstan should be free to choose to give, who to give or renege if they so wish. As far as I know there are far more deserving posters here. But if kurdstan decision is to go with friends chelashin for starting the thread, then this is them.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/friends-chilashin-906336
DO NOT BELIEVE THIS FRAUD!
THE ONLY ADDRESS FOR FRIEND CHILASHINS IS IN THIS PROFILE

chilashin had been offered 5 percent or 5 Bitcoin those who assisted or help him To convince the site pocketdice ( in chat site pocketdice).
I did not want to disclose at the outset about it because of the great work lies ahead

Ask for help with money is not a flaw Because the work at first like the impossible

This user asks for help  prize 100 btc Those who help him Look:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-alert-the-downfall-of-nitrogensportseu-and-their-scamming-techniques-1571870
We help the player chilashin  to the end and he will help me now too.

Hi frends chelashin
Yes I was 87 bit and 102 bit me and now I have won a total of 70 bits I picked up and I came to Blockchain account. Thank you for your efforts and I am here to announce that I will give 5 bits as a gift to you for your efforts. And thank you so much Pocketdice

legendary

This guy is fraud! 
I sacrificed everything in the previous comments.

When he heard the prize. He wanted money
The hackers. Then another wants to steal money
I ask you not stupid . chelashin  type my btc adress in my signature A long time ago . but only a reminder.
Do not bother yourselves
I ask little of the wisdom of users internet (bitcointalk)
the important thing
This is the proof i show http://pasteboard.co/1cCfzJKH4.png

Friend chilashins

the one with Friends S is FRAUD
Activity: 896
Merit: 1006
I did not mention at the first comments . I was on a mission outside of my country for two days .
I've been to control the first account (freind chelashin 28 post) . but i cant post with it
It was frozen first account . Hackers was dangerous
for this reason . I created this account ( Friends chilashin)

this is proof That i am Friends chilashin
http://upload.dinhosting.fr/8/X/u/btc.png

TwitchySeal Thanks to our participation in the comments please stop spam and  Do not be a stranger of bitcointalk . Smiley I sacrificed everything in the first to comment

I think this counts as ban evasion...  Roll Eyes

Some good advice: you are banned as a person, it's not the account that is banned... If you continue to post after one of your alts was banned, you're evading your ban, and you could face a permaban for all accounts you currently own, and all accounts you'll own in the future.

If you can prove you were hacked, open a thread in meta discussing your ban (that's actually the only thing you're allowed to do while being banned). If you can prove you were hacked, and it's the hacker's fault you got banned, the admin might decide to unban you...

Just saying... (sorry for being offtopic here)
So where is actually the transaction id?

Too see this 100 btc in his wallet?

Thanks

hi mriulian

We have asked chelashin to copy transaction id blockchain . But he did not respond. Or he did not want
He stressed repeatedly Receiving the money
His account pocketdice Open now online.

I will ask him again copied transaction id blockchain for Community
thanks
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
So where is actually the transaction id?

Too see this 100 btc in his wallet?

Thanks
hi again

I said . I took control of the first account. Comments and send message are closed,
We should not be stubborn. . At least, look at the big tired. Many long days
We ask little of the mind .
Please do not spam. I work with friends .

I copied some of the messages today private message with my friends robinH
http://upload.dinhosting.fr/O/w/F/btc.png

look this image in my first comment in this topic . The same computer and same work
http://upload.dinhosting.fr/C/4/7/Sanstitre3.png

chilashin  received money. This is good to him and for all of us.
At least we are tired did not go vain
We hope chilashin back again

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289
DiceSites.com owner
Hi frends chelashin
Yikes. 100+ BTC on Blockchain.info wallet? I don't know if https://www.buytrezor.com delivers to your country, but a hardware wallet will be much(!) more secure. Highly recommended to look into that!
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Holy crap, this thread is filled with idiots who think they can rattle out money from this situation, creating fake "chilashin friend" accounts.

It's now just become annoying with all the broken english and bolded colored font.

Yeah, very hilarious, the guy who pretends to be his friend must be the twitter's scammers pretend to be every official account, lol, the friend contacted only in forum is not a friend, at least they can talk in fb, twitter or skype.

Don't tip him a penny.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
Holy crap, this thread is filled with idiots who think they can rattle out money from this situation, creating fake "chilashin friend" accounts.

It's now just become annoying with all the broken english and bolded colored font.
Pages:
Jump to: