Pages:
Author

Topic: Pockie Soccer Pick's [Track Record] - page 2. (Read 2014 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 24, 2015, 10:10:43 PM
No next pick mate ?
im still waiting for your pick

Yeah, why OP didn't post anymore in this thread? Undecided
It's seem many people waiting for your next pick.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
January 24, 2015, 10:06:04 PM
No next pick mate ?
im still waiting for your pick
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 24, 2015, 10:02:36 PM
well, Chelsea is strong this season, so his bet wasn't unreasonable. Risky yes, but not unreasonable. Hope to see some more picks, despite the first loss.

Liverpool's current form is pretty good..n that too the game at their home..!! They r unbeaten in 6 straight games..! He could have rather gone for Real Madrid or Bayern for his first pick..! Dominate the game..n Play to win each time.!! Chelsea Did not have a shot on goal yesterday..other than the converted penalty.! The game was dominated by L'pool...most parts.! soo...Winning both halfs?? It was kinda unreasonable bet..!

Not really, Liverpool are midtable, Chelsea are dominant.  Ok the game didn't go that way, but it wasn't unreasonable and 6.6 seems like a dcent price to me.
That is is a league cup game played against the bet though, I'd be much more confident if it were a league game.
Yeah in EPL the possibility would have been greater..but We r talking about liverpool playing at Anfield! I still am not sure about that happening..!! Winning the game?? sure..but both halfs? not really.!! if it was Leicester City..then probably yeah.!
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
January 23, 2015, 10:45:15 AM
well, Chelsea is strong this season, so his bet wasn't unreasonable. Risky yes, but not unreasonable. Hope to see some more picks, despite the first loss.

Liverpool's current form is pretty good..n that too the game at their home..!! They r unbeaten in 6 straight games..! He could have rather gone for Real Madrid or Bayern for his first pick..! Dominate the game..n Play to win each time.!! Chelsea Did not have a shot on goal yesterday..other than the converted penalty.! The game was dominated by L'pool...most parts.! soo...Winning both halfs?? It was kinda unreasonable bet..!

Not really, Liverpool are midtable, Chelsea are dominant.  Ok the game didn't go that way, but it wasn't unreasonable and 6.6 seems like a dcent price to me.
That is is a league cup game played against the bet though, I'd be much more confident if it were a league game.
that was my point here. The odds were very encouraging, to say the least.
But as I said, waiting for more interesting picks and hope next time he will be more lucky.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
January 23, 2015, 08:15:27 AM

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
January 23, 2015, 06:12:35 AM
Don't give up bro! Next time will be better!  Smiley c'mon what is your next pick?
January 23, 2015, 06:02:02 AM
I want to follow your next bet, hope we will win Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1316
January 21, 2015, 03:31:22 PM
15/01/21
Liverpool vs Chelsea

Pick : Chelsea win both halves @6.6

bet amount : 0.02 BTC

Smiley

Cheers

All in bets is mathematical certainty to go broke but i guess it doesn't matter if for fun!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 21, 2015, 03:23:38 PM

Activity: 11
January 21, 2015, 01:07:09 PM
next bet mate ?
maybe your 2nd bet will win
waiting for it Smiley
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
January 21, 2015, 01:00:39 PM
Activity: 41
January 21, 2015, 10:28:13 AM
bust your BR on first bet?? damn that sucks! Sorry mate..make safer bets next time!
legendary
Activity: 840
January 21, 2015, 09:20:58 AM
15/01/21
Liverpool vs Chelsea

Smiley

Cheers

all in in 6.6 bet is brave.

Hope you don't bust in your first tip
I dont think he ever said his BR was 0.02! He just said he was betting 0.02 on the game.. n would generally make a bet on games with 0.02BTC. Treat it like 1 unit if u want!

He did say exactly that in the post 6. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10216966
0.02 is my bankroll

and i bet the entire 0.02 BTC to the picks there so there is only 1 pick now Smiley we'll see soon

Oh!! I'm sorry..I missed out on the middle posts...just saw op's First post..! No offense but It sounds pretty stupid to go all in on a 6.6x bet...that too away 4m home game, against a decent team!
Activity: 603
Merit: 500
January 21, 2015, 08:47:54 AM
15/01/21
Liverpool vs Chelsea

Smiley

Cheers

all in in 6.6 bet is brave.

Hope you don't bust in your first tip
I dont think he ever said his BR was 0.02! He just said he was betting 0.02 on the game.. n would generally make a bet on games with 0.02BTC. Treat it like 1 unit if u want!

He did say exactly that in the post 6. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10216966
0.02 is my bankroll

and i bet the entire 0.02 BTC to the picks there so there is only 1 pick now Smiley we'll see soon
January 21, 2015, 06:17:41 AM
Lucky, I didn't join the first bet. So I didn't loss my Bitcoin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1512
January 21, 2015, 05:07:02 AM
I also expected something better from Chelsea... :/
Activity: 182
January 20, 2015, 06:21:10 PM

Started off with a loss.!! Hopefully it gets better from here.!! GL mate.! Smiley

I think he said it was his entire bankroll. So not sure if he will continue. Yeah that was a sad match to watch.
legendary
January 20, 2015, 06:00:24 PM
15/01/21
Liverpool vs Chelsea

Smiley

Cheers

Started off with a loss.!! Hopefully it gets better from here.!! GL mate.! Smiley
legendary
January 20, 2015, 05:59:09 PM
This thread for the moment is for keeping my track records

i only bet at soccer

feel free to follow my bet

Amount : 0.02 BTC

Cheers

I think this cup is the least one Chelsea want to win. Liverpool really only chance to win something is this cup!
I would say liverpool will win this, clearly 2-0 to 3-1.

Treble special.
Liverpool
Cameroon
Ivory Coast.

Good luck on you're bets all.

Chelsea have put up a strong squad as there r no EPL games this weekend.! N y do u think Chelsea would not go for it?? They r in the semi Finals for a reason. N who doesnt want silverwares?? Im sure Chelsea would win.!! probably by 2-0 or 2-1..! GL guys who bet on it.! They r already leading 1-0 at HT!

Chelsea drew.! Sad
legendary
January 20, 2015, 04:37:29 PM
This thread for the moment is for keeping my track records

i only bet at soccer

feel free to follow my bet

Amount : 0.02 BTC

Cheers

I think this cup is the least one Chelsea want to win. Liverpool really only chance to win something is this cup!
I would say liverpool will win this, clearly 2-0 to 3-1.

Treble special.
Liverpool
Cameroon
Ivory Coast.

Good luck on you're bets all.

Chelsea have put up a strong squad as there r no EPL games this weekend.! N y do u think Chelsea would not go for it?? They r in the semi Finals for a reason. N who doesnt want silverwares?? Im sure Chelsea would win.!! probably by 2-0 or 2-1..! GL guys who bet on it.! They r already leading 1-0 at HT!
Pages:
Jump to: