Pages:
Author

Topic: Poetry, by TMAN - page 3. (Read 2538 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
June 18, 2019, 01:02:09 PM
taken completely out of context
Here's a new one:
fiat currency and the mental state it has left me in has caused severe damages to me, I don’t sleep at night
Activity: 126
Merit: 171
May 20, 2019, 05:19:44 PM
On on on on on on on on on
OPA hop stop sign style
 let's Roll!
 Heard about TMAN?
You must know TMAN!
Among the usual MAN - this is not an ordinary man
He will give a head start anyone

TMAN,TMAN, TMAN iron fist, impenetrable pot .
This is not a man-is a mutant,
And you're wrong if you thought that TMAN is not right!
TMAN - number One,
TMAN bored at home .
TMAN breaks the hands,
Feet people for fun,
Smooth TMAN,
Against scrap there is no reception,if there TMAN.

TMAN didn't even go to school,
The school went to TMAN.
From TMAN would be a good soldier,
But the Commissar pissing,TMAN call .
Two hundred from his chest,
Two fingers on the asphalt .
TMAN on all don't give a shit!

TMAN again throws a sucker!
TMAN does not laugh ever,
Very healthy TMAN,
TMAN - master of sport of all sports.
If he dies, TMAN will come back to life.
TMAN-rap star, Da TMAN a bandit.
Trust me, you don't have to pop the TMAN in bits.

Respect TMAN
From MrFreeRoMan

Yo
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
May 17, 2019, 06:06:50 PM
Tman should definitely write some hentai poems, given his amazing talent and his obsession, nae his overwhelming love for pajeets and butt cherries and obviously, tetzels.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 12081
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
May 17, 2019, 08:42:51 AM
Reputation thread.
Combined, yelling out loud posts.
Yeah TMAN’s poetry.

F*ck nutildah already haiku’d when he saw the word Poetry damn me...... Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
May 17, 2019, 05:45:12 AM
2 types of dicks, those who are loud and proud and have no issues hiding the levels of cuntness they posses, Then there are the closet dicks, those who are small, un-proud and small - they just snipe away whenever they can, well so I have been told by a reliable source.
Notwithstanding what c******unter did to mine in turning me into a vixen, it is not entirely clear to me how a dick can possess cuntness, nor why one should be proud of that fact. Huh
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002
May 15, 2019, 02:34:09 PM
Maybe this was too many posts ago but I can't let this classic go unseen here..

"Open-Minded" you sound like a fat bird trying to convince her boyfriend to try pegging..

Desperado!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
May 14, 2019, 04:16:28 PM
I didn't find the action post by Tman against me saying "Are you a cat fucker?" Cheesy

More poetry:
Dude just chill, if you didn’t really care about DT you wouldn’t be banging on like when my Mrs was pregnant and I had to go to the fucking shop in the middle of the night to get some specific ice cream. Like seriously dude, you got issues.
T saying "Dude just chill" is a weird thing I guess Roll Eyes

Believe it or not I am actually quite chilled, it doesn’t come across in messages well as I swear like a drunken sailor, age makes you worry a little less about the things that aren’t too important, plus this BTC run is keeping much more attention than the forum
Activity: 1484
Merit: 595
May 14, 2019, 04:13:49 PM
I didn't find the action post by Tman against me saying "Are you a cat fucker?" Cheesy

More poetry:
Dude just chill, if you didn’t really care about DT you wouldn’t be banging on like when my Mrs was pregnant and I had to go to the fucking shop in the middle of the night to get some specific ice cream. Like seriously dude, you got issues.
T saying "Dude just chill" is a weird thing I guess Roll Eyes
legendary
May 14, 2019, 02:50:59 PM
More poetry:
legendary
May 10, 2019, 05:59:15 PM
I am sorry but I think this auction is in poor taste. The guy made millions and had 1000's and 1000's of litecoins and sold them all at $300 and he has the audacity to sell these coins for his own profit? Donate the proceeds or something. Im sorry, I dont mean to be rude but this just doesnt sit right with me.

do you really think anyone bidding here gives a flying fuck what you think? Charlie is practically a deity here and he can do what the fuck he likes, he is so easy to deal with an absolute fucking legend in the community and the fucking creator of LTC.

now fuck off mr Pajeet and let the big boys bid on some nice things that we all want..

see ya princess.

bruhh deadaf

That bloke can fuck right off, like seriously. The prick was moaning about Charlie selling some signed graded coins when Charlie had started at face value. Some pricks need to leave the big boys to do big boy things and just enjoy the show
Activity: 1430
Merit: 513
May 10, 2019, 05:28:19 PM
I am sorry but I think this auction is in poor taste. The guy made millions and had 1000's and 1000's of litecoins and sold them all at $300 and he has the audacity to sell these coins for his own profit? Donate the proceeds or something. Im sorry, I dont mean to be rude but this just doesnt sit right with me.

do you really think anyone bidding here gives a flying fuck what you think? Charlie is practically a deity here and he can do what the fuck he likes, he is so easy to deal with an absolute fucking legend in the community and the fucking creator of LTC.

now fuck off mr Pajeet and let the big boys bid on some nice things that we all want..

see ya princess.

bruhh deadaf
May 09, 2019, 12:14:51 PM

Im totally down to try this! Ill sort out some lyrics.

do it - merits will be rained on entertaining attempts.
Bet. Its going down .
legendary
May 09, 2019, 12:08:40 PM

do it - merits will be rained on entertaining attempts.
May 09, 2019, 11:55:06 AM
Fucking Epic.

I suggest a bounty for whoever can make a [good] rap song out of this and upload it to youtube.

I'll start with .05 BTC. Grin

Can microsoft sam or something rap it? You know pullin up to the brothel with a plate full of waffles style?
Im dead serious BTW, but I dont want to start if someone else is on it .

-Already got one of my friends looking into helping me with this  Cheesy waiting on your response ! Real studio , no microsoft sam lol
copper member
Activity: 155
Merit: 173
Member of Cryptios - https://cryptios.com/
May 09, 2019, 10:11:55 AM
Another round of poetry  Grin
HI Shitposter.
Fucker...
Go do that and I hope to fuck you get punched square on the nose...... you call Lauda a cancer, look in the mirror and stop fucking moaning.
 I may end up with egg all over my face, balls, dick & feet... but I may be right ................ sending you a picture of me rubbing £50 notes on my titties...
dont call me out biatch!!
roll this shit - lets gamble baby
I did it to piss you off...
one merit for giving me eye cancer... 
HCP
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 4314
May 09, 2019, 03:45:29 AM
Wow!  Man, if I had any rapping talent and video-making ability I'd take you up on that in a heartbeat.  I bet you'll get some attempts for a reward that high.
Bars! orrr... something. Roll Eyes

And based on some most of the content on YouTube... you don't need any talent or ability Tongue
legendary
May 05, 2019, 04:51:04 AM
See the level of cuntyness from me is consistent
legendary
May 05, 2019, 04:10:52 AM
if someone new posts like these shitty nonsense,they would get banned
Let's see, TMAN's first time to use these words:
fudge a clusterfuck
half fucked
fuck it
It's really like he was slowly building up to reach his full potential Cheesy It didn't take him long when he was a Newbie.

idiots will deny

spreading shit

5 major kinds of retardation

roll this bitch

put the Tampon away

Later on, the poetry evolved:
Night night princess

charge all the Pajeets $300

Mr Cryptocunt
legendary
May 05, 2019, 02:42:31 AM
if someone new posts like these shitty nonsense,they would get banned but this idiots are keep saying stupid things like a shitposter.Ill give my testacles to you so you can have more balls than a normal person you deserved an extra ball plus some neurons.

Out of my last 400 posts and a large thread that’s pretty good going for me, I am worst IRL as a number of members of this forum I have met will attest to. Don’t forget fuckhead that I ain’t just swearing randomly in posts a lot of these are conversations.

Anyway- enjoy the growing ignore list my little ant
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
May 04, 2019, 09:45:34 PM
if someone new posts like these shitty nonsense,they would get banned

No one's gonna get banned here merely for posting nonsense or PG13 words. You gotta break some actual rules to earn a ban. Like posting off-topic nonsense, or plagiarized nonsense.
Pages:
Jump to: