Pages:
Author

Topic: Point of Sale - WalletBit - page 3. (Read 3917 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
October 14, 2012, 02:48:31 PM
As much as I think gweedo is a turdumus maxumus he brings up some great questions, but over all the idea is GREAT!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
October 14, 2012, 02:41:54 PM
Make sure that the person using that can run there own server, so they can run it on an intranet and just point my browser to that instead of going over the internet. It is a security thing. I would rather see a native app, so you can build in more security, cause if I ran a man in the middle would I be able to get enough stuff to build a url and login to empty the wallet?
Also how are you storing the wallet for these in a hot wallet, or in a cold wallet?

The design is ok, not the best. I think the dark grey and light grey should be scrapped, and should be more of different colors they are too close together. The greens on the buttons are very different from the green on the + button maybe make those the same, plus the green is a little bright for the grey and black design.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
October 14, 2012, 01:33:24 PM
1 word FANFUCKINGTASTIC!
donator
Activity: 640
Merit: 500
October 14, 2012, 01:27:43 PM
So I am getting along quite nicely with Bitcoin Point of Sale system to allow brick-and-mortar stores accept bitcoin.

I would like some feedback in terms of design and features. I need some inspiration Wink, you are welcome to click around and I will hold your suggestions in high regard.

Thanks!

https://walletbit.com/pos/

Pages:
Jump to: