Pages:
Author

Topic: Pointless releasing anything like OpenBazaar on any other format besides Android - page 2. (Read 1131 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
I disagree with this idea. You do realize that in order to run a store it is best to keep OB running constantly? This would not work on phones which are not designed for constant workloads (unless you plan on keeping it on the charger). Additionally, I disagree with the claim that it is the biggest OS (especially if you discount the low end devices that probably can't even run such applications).
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
its the biggest operating system in the world

Because running a service 24/7 on your cellphone is a great idea?

i think what he means is that you can carry android around and can communicate with your clients even of your not in your house.

You can't communicate with anyone unless you are running the software , this is what Peer to peer means .
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1104

i think what he means is that you can carry android around and can communicate with your clients even of your not in your house.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Activity: 1106
Merit: 521
Why can it not be released on every format?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(
Most still transact with Bitcoins mainly using desktop oses like Windows or Linux, although I can see it gaining more usage by releasing a android app
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
I'm kind of agreeing with you, but I don't think it's pointless on desktop and laptop
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: