Pages:
Author

Topic: PokeCoin【POKE】 [x11]POS 200% -New Team- TakeOver Initiative - page 3. (Read 10140 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
me too, i sell all it
I only have 20k left, so keeping a few orders open - as 20k satoshi wont make any difference if I sell at 1 sat... I made a lot of profit on the opening couple of days, but was 10% down overall by the end.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
me too, i sell all it
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
me too, its dead coin
Activity: 387
i sell all my poke on 1 satoshi
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
poke is really dead coin,,  Angry Angry Angry
32,297,184 coins available at 1 sat and no buy orders - looks completely dead and little chance of a resurgence in my opinion.

I think so. If any coins no have buy order , it's look like worthless.

If dev. come back , may be this coin will have future. Now I hold my coin and will sell them in future.
32,297,184 coins available at 1 sat and no buy orders - looks completely dead and little chance of a resurgence in my opinion.

I think so. If any coins no have buy order , it's look like worthless.
legendary
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
legendary
Wallet still stakes but it is a very dead coin....

My wallet wont stake and I can't find nodes how did you get yours to work ? Noone has helped me at all so I'm afraid this coin will die as noone seems to care. I habe no idea why maximus tried to revive it. I habe missed so many staking days and noone helped me so I'm fed up.
I don't think there is much life or enthusiasm left in POKE - I still have a few of them in a wallet - but don't expect a revival any time soon. shame as the coin was cool even if it was started by a scammer, volatility on the first day was awesome...
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

My wallet wont stake and I can't find nodes how did you get yours to work ? Noone has helped me at all so I'm afraid this coin will die as noone seems to care. I habe no idea why maximus tried to revive it. I habe missed so many staking days and noone helped me so I'm fed up.
Activity: 154
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Poke coin still alive or not.? Why no have any movements.
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Pokecoin wallet does not work.
R.I.P pokecoin  Cry
Activity: 770
Hi all,

I have just checked all my 3 vps servers, the pokecoin daemons is up and running, so at least my 3nodes are working.
Opened my wallet, left it for 30 mins or so to sync, no issues occurred.

Try to close your wallet and try again, it should work.
Also, you can  check if   your wallet is connected to the nodes, from your wallet. Just click on Help->Debug window-> and type getpeerinfo
you should see at least my nodes: 108.61.188.71   108.61.202.164  104.238.159.141

Or you can take a screenshot and post here so we can check.

Gabi

OK thank you. Ive lost like 10 staking days Sad
What must i do for the coin ? I saw a tutorial for making a node but wow its a bit technical for me. I feel so useless Sad I need an idiots guide or something.
Mine has been up and running no problem that I've saw.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
Hi all,

I have just checked all my 3 vps servers, the pokecoin daemons is up and running, so at least my 3nodes are working.
Opened my wallet, left it for 30 mins or so to sync, no issues occurred.

Try to close your wallet and try again, it should work.
Also, you can  check if   your wallet is connected to the nodes, from your wallet. Just click on Help->Debug window-> and type getpeerinfo
you should see at least my nodes: 108.61.188.71   108.61.202.164  104.238.159.141

Or you can take a screenshot and post here so we can check.

Gabi
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
●Social Crypto Trading●
Is the coin dead ? !y wallet won't do anything. I have some poke in there and it is saying ot is not syncing.
What is the problem ? Who shall I speak with ?
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Why can't I sync my wallet ? It was working fine yesterday. Now it says it is not staking because the wallet is offline.
0 connections. Are the nodes down or something ?
I tried using both those ports to mine. I checked and rechecked and still nothing... Sad
Also I found this http://pokebits.com this would be something that would be great for pokecoin. Its a bit complex for my level but I guess I can always learn. You can always try.

I know how to host a faucet I learnt how a few months ago. Though I must learn how to use poke instead of bitcoin.

Yes pokebits I've saw that site I am unsure how to set something like that up and get users to use it.
Pages:
Jump to: