Pages:
Author

Topic: Pokemon GO LEVEL BOOSTING SERVICES! Cheap! Starting at $0.50! - page 2. (Read 1617 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 250
Can we order a fresh account from you or do we need to create an account beforehand and then give you the username and password? It would be great if you could provide a fresh account.

Either way is fine. You can supply the account or I can make the account. Your call, just let me know Smiley

Great, what is the approximate highest CP of the pokemon at a level 10 account?

At level 10, definitely under 1000. Just purely because at level 10 you can't find that many strong Pokemon yet Tongue Level 20 should have a few Pokemon in the 1000s and Level 30 usually has quite a few 2000s and a ton of 1000s.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Can we order a fresh account from you or do we need to create an account beforehand and then give you the username and password? It would be great if you could provide a fresh account.

Either way is fine. You can supply the account or I can make the account. Your call, just let me know Smiley

Great, what is the approximate highest CP of the pokemon at a level 10 account?

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Are these hand-leveled by you going out and actually walking around, training pokemon and leveling them up as the game intended?
Or are you throwing accounts on a GPS Spoofer, or other automation that breaks the ToS of the game and may result in the ban of their account?

I only ask so everyone is aware of the risks involved, and do you offer any standing guarantee that your methods won't harm your customers?

As stated in the thread design, it's done by bots and I recommend using a second account for this in case something were to happen in the future Smiley Last thing I want is for people to have their mains compromised because of me.

If anyone has any other questions, feel free to ask, will respond to all ASAP.

My mistake, I'm not wearing my glasses so I must have brushed passed that tid-bit. Have you had any experience with bans thus far? I heard Niantic is only doing 30Minute-12Hour Bans, but that may segway into longer bans if they decide to crack down on the bots.

So far, I have seen a few soft bans (the short ones), but they're easily bypassed on my end and only really occur when I'm hunting rare Pokemon.
Hope that answers your question Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 336
Are these hand-leveled by you going out and actually walking around, training pokemon and leveling them up as the game intended?
Or are you throwing accounts on a GPS Spoofer, or other automation that breaks the ToS of the game and may result in the ban of their account?

I only ask so everyone is aware of the risks involved, and do you offer any standing guarantee that your methods won't harm your customers?

As stated in the thread design, it's done by bots and I recommend using a second account for this in case something were to happen in the future Smiley Last thing I want is for people to have their mains compromised because of me.

My mistake, I'm not wearing my glasses so I must have brushed passed that tid-bit. Have you had any experience with bans thus far? I heard Niantic is only doing 30Minute-12Hour Bans, but that may segway into longer bans if they decide to crack down on the bots.

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

WARNING: There is a risk of getting banned since we will be botting. No warranties are offered at the moment.

Pages:
Jump to: