Pages:
Author

Topic: Poker Agent WANTED- 60% Rake - Elite Poker Grinders - page 2. (Read 386 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 13
I can not register on the website?

So it is a secret, secret poker playing network? Cheesy
Did you try to download their IOS or Android app? There is no register button on the site
Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
I can not register on the website?

So it is a secret, secret poker playing network? Cheesy
Activity: 924
Merit: 220

Because PPPoker states Copyright © 2015-2019

Where is the website for players to register?
Read the OP and you'll understand. The site is discussed in previous reply which is pppoker.net and you don't need to find the site. Instead you ask that question tou better ask this one how to register and base on what I understand the op want you to pm in telegram so the op can set you an account.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
Hello, Actually you are correct as it being PPPoker software. However we are not an agent trying to bring agents. Our Club is brand new from scratch. We are recruiting to build our own set of players.
Your affiliate club is brand new?

Because PPPoker states Copyright © 2015-2019

Where is the website for players to register?
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
What is your website URL?

Anyway, almost every gambling site has their affiliate feature which of course work but if you are really looking to use the traffic of this forum then consider running a signature campaign, if you know what I am saying.

Cheers :-)

Looking at his other thread, I believe the site is pppoker.net
It is not their own site, probably he is just an agent looking for downline agents. I have little knowledge about how this site works but I wonder why there are many people trying to advertise this site as an agent.

Hello, Actually you are correct as it being PPPoker software. However we are not an agent trying to bring agents. Our Club is brand new from scratch. We are recruiting to build our own set of players.
Are you offering lendings or other promo materials for your agents?
Activity: 112
Merit: 5

Anyway, almost every gambling site has their affiliate feature which of course work but if you are really looking to use the traffic of this forum then consider running a signature campaign, if you know what I am saying.

It is not their own site, probably he is just an agent looking for downline agents. I have little knowledge about how this site works but I wonder why there are many people trying to advertise this site as an agent.

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

Activity: 112
Merit: 5
Looking to make some extra income? Join our Agent Team and push our online poker club unto your friends, family and make money today. As an agent you are entitled a 60% rake share for all your players that join our poker club.
To become an agent simply contact me via telegram. We can set you up right away.  

Benefits as Agent

1:Weekly Payout- Yeah every week we will pay all rake accumulated the previous week
2:Reports- As an Agent you will be able to see all earnings in real time
3:Credit Line- As An agent we can offer you a credit line of which you will be able to fund poker players accounts. Players will contact you for deposits/cashouts
4:Earn $$$ from anywhere- We accept agents from anywhere in the world.
5:Promotions- We will offer monthly Freeroll for the players on your downline as a incentive to play with us
6:Support- As an agent you can rest assured we will provide the necessary support to any issue you might have.

Contact us today to get started. Send us a telegram message @elitegrindersPPPoker

Play Poker with Real People from Real Life.

Join my Chat room now- https://t.me/elitegrinderspppoker
Pages:
Jump to: