Pages:
Author

Topic: Poker bankroll building challenge. - page 3. (Read 369 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 5
December 25, 2021, 11:31:22 PM

AFTER DAY 2 session 2     BANKROLL  = 7150 INR

AFTER DAY 2 session 1     BANKROLL  = 7000 INR

This session was much easier for me as I have accustomed to playing on multiple cash tables. I decided to buy in in a 50k GTD tourney with 110 INR. I managed to reach the final table and made a deal for almost 6k INR.

I played cash tables side by side while playing the early stage of the tourney. After initial variance, I managed to build my bankroll steadily. below is the graph for my cash game session.

After having some thought I decided to cash out 6.5k from the site to my bank account, just because it feels good and If needed I can always deposit back. From now I will be focusing on low buy-in tourneys and cash games at stake 0.5/1 as well as 1/2.

AFTER DAY 1 session 2     BANKROLL  = 605 INR

So after winning freeroll I decided to play cash games and sat down at 3 tables with max buy-in (50 INR) blinds were 0.5/1. I played exploitatively and trappy. This session can be summarized as me trapping a big fish with almost 500 bb starting stack. As I have only 4 buy initially I played super tight and waited for a strong hand with fish. I managed to trap him for almost 373 bb pot but he hits his lucky turn and I lost all which I grinded. But I bought in again and started grinding again and slowly building my stack again. Then again I trapped him but guess what he again got lucky for a 300 bb pot. At this moment I felt so tilted but somehow controlled myself and bought again for 50 bb. I knew that I am playing good and it is just a matter of time that he will hand me over his entire stack. So I keep playing and after some time I trapped him again and this time he could not get lucky and I won 251 bb pot. I knew now he will play more aggressively and I have to just wait for strong holdings which happened soon and he lost 451 bb and 134bb pot after that he was completely tilted and got busted soon. Below are the screenshots of hands against him;

Below is the graph of 220 hand which I played in this session;

AFTER DAY 1 session 1     BANKROLL  = 200 INR
So final after playing 10 free roll I manage to win one
[/url]
so final balance now is 200 INR

I will be taking this one-week bankroll challenge from now on. Let's see how much money I can make out of it playing poker for the whole week. I will be playing on two Indian poker platforms (no need to mention the name as I am not promoting them). Both run freerolls worth 15$ -30$ frequently throughout the day.
Below is the screenshot of my initial balance.

Pages:
Jump to: