Pages:
Author

Topic: Poker Masterclass / Guides / Learning - page 2. (Read 280 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1104
November 02, 2019, 02:22:46 PM
I'm sure any kind of guides/tips with respect to poker definitely will be available for free of cost across the Internet. I mean to say there will be no need to spend any money for the purpose of learning poker. There are tons of videos available on youtube on pokers from how to start to how to become a master in poker.

If I am able to recall correctly, there is a crypto based poker house which is having well explaining video tutorial for the purpose of making beginner attracted to test them. I believe that will be more than enough for any poker interested newbie gamblers.

these free videos that you are talking about can only teach you so much. masterclass lessons(not just poker) teaches you in more detail and depth about the subject which will help
you navigate and further understand the subject.

also please indulge me and Dabs. I'd love to watch those free lessons
Could you name all the sites you got free content from? Maybe also all the ones that had paid content and we can tally for ourselves how much they were worth.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
November 02, 2019, 01:50:57 PM
Could you name all the sites you got free content from? Maybe also all the ones that had paid content and we can tally for ourselves how much they were worth.

Poker can be learned for free, it's how to play the game well that would cost money. Also, poker isn't poker until you gamble as the whole point of the game is betting.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
November 02, 2019, 01:48:36 PM
I'm sure any kind of guides/tips with respect to poker definitely will be available for free of cost across the Internet. I mean to say there will be no need to spend any money for the purpose of learning poker. There are tons of videos available on youtube on pokers from how to start to how to become a master in poker.

If I am able to recall correctly, there is a crypto based poker house which is having well explaining video tutorial for the purpose of making beginner attracted to test them. I believe that will be more than enough for any poker interested newbie gamblers.
Well said! Its not really that necessary for you to purchase or buy up those guides and tips and as said this can be obtained freely or simply free of charge.

Why would people would spend out some money if they would able to get it for free in the net?
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
November 02, 2019, 01:40:11 PM

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 02, 2019, 01:37:05 PM
Hello. I've purchased all of the masterclass materials from every site possible. I have a collection of a lot of free materials and most of the paid one. Including those that costs up to 1.500$. It's a lot of material to go through and it's definetly best for you.

If you would like the learning materials and can't afford buying for those high prices, i'll help you out.

E-MAIL : [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: