Pages:
Author

Topic: Poker staking, BTC giveaways!!!! - page 7. (Read 998 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
February 02, 2019, 03:15:15 PM
5% for areyoudonuts1
5% for feryjhie
5% for USSENT
5% for stevrev

30% (6 spots) available.

little incentive. I won a 10,000$ guaranteed freeroll ticket earlier today. Gonna add It to the games. So instead of a 21,000$ prize pool it becomes a 31,000$ guaranteed prize pool
If I get it right this one is free for those who's going to reply right? if that's correct, I', showing my interest and reserving my 5% too.
Looking forward to see the outcome of this great journey of yours, good luck
Activity: 1008
Merit: 251
February 02, 2019, 03:02:27 PM
5% reserved
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 42
nothing is impossible
February 02, 2019, 02:33:06 PM
Activity: 615
Merit: 253
February 02, 2019, 02:31:14 PM
5% reserved
copper member
nothing is impossible
February 02, 2019, 02:27:36 PM
I'll take 5% free share, Thanks!

5% locked for you
Activity: 174
Merit: 11
February 02, 2019, 02:26:21 PM
I'll take 5% free share, Thanks!
copper member
nothing is impossible
February 02, 2019, 02:20:43 PM
is the free still available? if yes i want to take 5%

sure still for 1.5 hours.

5% locked for feryjhie
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
February 02, 2019, 02:11:39 PM
is the free still available? if yes i want to take 5%
copper member
nothing is impossible
February 02, 2019, 01:40:59 PM
5% reserved Wink

5% locked for areyoudonuts1 . 45% (9 spots) available.

thx for the join.

Only 2 hours left to apply for free shares
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
February 02, 2019, 01:38:59 PM
5% reserved Wink
copper member
nothing is impossible
February 02, 2019, 01:24:45 PM
Registered all 3 tournaments that are in event 1.

I would have expected some replies already  Grin Grin. Who wouldnt love to have some free share in a 21,000USD guaranteed prize pool!!!
copper member
nothing is impossible
February 02, 2019, 01:04:49 PM
To show my good intentions I am going to offer an event for tonight entirely free to join.

First 10 people that respond with '5% reserved' will lock 2% of the winnings of the event that I am going to offer.

Event 1

Details: Total buyins 17.2$
GTD prize pool: $21.000
shares available: 30%
Prize per share: FREE

shares locked for:

5% for areyoudonuts1
5% for feryjhie
5% for USSENT
5% for stevrev

First event is totally free to join as a gift from me towards the community. First 10 people that respond with 5% reserved will receive a free 5% share of my poker action tonight.

Which games will be played

A 6 max 7.5$ progressive ko with a guaranteed prize pool of 10,000USD

A 7.5$ total KO,Heads up, zoom hyper game with a guaranteed prize pool of 6,000USD. Zoom is a format that when you fold you instantly got placed at another table. So it guarantees continuous action. Total ko means that there is no prize pool. All money will go to knock out of other players. And it is a heads up, so 1 vs 1 at any time.

To end the day I am playing the 2.2 triple treat. It also is a zoom format with 3-handed tables. This tournament has a guaranteed prize pool of 5,000$

So guys do not hesitate and grab some free action!!!!
copper member
nothing is impossible
February 02, 2019, 11:42:48 AM
Hi guys,

I am going to dedicate this topic to poker staking.

I have been a recreational player for some years. I love playing cash games but certainly love the rush of good tournaments. Everybody that is a little bit familiar with poker knows the terms 'staking' and 'backing'. This terms are used if another person 'invests' money in action of a certain player.

And thats exactly what I am going to do. I am going to post regularly tournaments that I will play. Mostly small buy-in tournaments cause like I said I havent been playing much previous 2 years. So I need to build my bankroll again.

Before I am going to explain what I am going to do I want to point out to a couple things very clearly.

- firstly I do not beg for money. I can perfectly play all offered games on my own. But back in the days I loved to offer some of my action and that is exactly what I want to do here as well. So if there is no interest, fine by me. If there is interest, nice and lets win some.

- Secondly you can loose money If a tournament ends in a loss then there is no refund of the money. People that know poker staking know that this is normal. People get the opportunity to invest in a game but there is no guaranteed there will be a win.

- Only gamble with the money you are willing to loose.

How it will work

When I decide that I am going to enter a tournament I will create a post with all tournament and staking details. I will mention the Total buy-in, how much % I am willing to sell, how much 1% costs.
Even though I play on pokerstars I will only accept crypto to buy shares. We are on a crypto forum so I think thats the only good way to go.
So payouts will also occur in crypto.

Steps to follow when you want a share.

Step 1
read the post where I share all details of the tournament(s) I am offering in that event. You will be able to see how much 0.5 or 1% is. You will also see the total amount of % I will sell. Mostly this will be between 20 and 50%.

Step 2
You can reserve a cut by replying how much % you want followed by the word 'reserved'?
e.g.    10% reserved.

Step 3
When I see there are shares reserved I will reply in topic to confirm and send payment details in a pm.

Step 4
As soon as payment arrived the reserved will be changed into 'locked'.

What if we win some money?

Step 1
Depending on the amount won I will withdraw and convert to BTC (when it is a big win). If it only is a small amount I keep the money on stars and use personal funds to do payouts.

Step 2
All participants have to send me their payment details after the event.

Step 3
Payouts will be done to given BTC addresses.

* Depending on the amount we won it can take up to 3 business days to process the payment. For example PS doesn't allow a withdraw within 24 hours of the last deposit.
** If you give me a wrong btc address its your own mistake. BTC will not be able to be recovered.

EXTRA
-If people request there can be a group chat created for those that have 'invested' in the event.
-If you have the pokerstars client yourself you can search me under the screenname 'gravediggerES'. So you can see me playing in real time.
-I will post regular updates in the group and in the topic during the event. every hour there is a 5 minute break. So I will mostly update about progress during the breaks.

My biggest wins on pokerstars.

This are some of my biggest wins on ps.com before I moved to Spain.

Some of my wins on ps.es

Previous results are not guarantee of future results!!! Poker is a game of skill but still it is gambling and we still need the luck factor, no matter how good player you are.

Waiting for your feedback on this post. I am always happy by feedbacks or for comments to improve the topic or idea. For example I I know lot of people rather like to use an escrow service when it comes to sending money to another person. So I would not mind to do escrow if people rather want that, but only if the situation lets me.
There can be times I cannot take escrow cause I need the money upfront to play the event. If the event is for example 10-50-100$ I can easily cover the 100$ myself and the escrow can be held until I proofed I played all games of the event. but back in the day I regularly did events with a total buy-in of 1000-2000$ in tournaments. Obviously in this situation I need the money to cover the burins of course.
But no worries I am not intending to offer such events in the beginning. I am going to start will smaller games, firstly to build some trust and secondly to build my bankroll of course.

If this looks an interesting thread, just keep an eye on it. Probably going to offer a small event already today. Lots of value in the Saturday ko's
Pages:
Jump to: