Pages:
Author

Topic: Poker strategy! - page 9. (Read 4491 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
November 03, 2015, 11:04:16 AM
I love playing poker and I mught say that I consider myself a good player. I usualy have my own strategy which is mainly to play very agressive.

So, what are your main strategy when playing Poker?

My simple tips :

If you are playing online; learn how to bluff wisely. Smiley

If you are playing in a physical poker room; learn how to bluff your face. Smiley

Hope you got it.
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
November 03, 2015, 11:02:47 AM
I'm a tight aggressive player. Where do you play guys?
Activity: 812
Merit: 587
Space Lord
November 03, 2015, 10:51:19 AM
I would say I also play a bit aggressively. But as most people above me are saying - it's a game of mind. You have to look at other people and their style of playing. There's a lot of experience needed to know it well too. That's one of the reasons I prefer playing live instead online.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
November 03, 2015, 10:03:52 AM
Poker is the Game of Mind , If you are a liar you can easily understand the Minds and often people lie for it.
Good to see the eyes of people as much of the information is there in their eyes.I often do not play poker but my Friends says the more you can read minds the more probability is to play efficient.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
November 03, 2015, 09:59:32 AM
I love playing poker and I mught say that I consider myself a good player. I usualy have my own strategy which is mainly to play very agressive.

So you have the opposite strategy with mine, I always play calm whatever I have in my hands. Even I always prefer to wait for other players to raise or all in although I know that my cards will win.

In my opinion, psychology is the key to win in poker. I usually try to see my enemies' eye/body reactions and etc. I also love to bluff, just gotta know when to as it's risky asf.

what you all are telling are favourable according to the situation, some time with some players aggressive will win you, because psychologycaly he will fear and play wrong, but some time this will turn when opposite players plays calmly and on correct card he will punish you, so their is no single strategy for the poker game, and one more main thing dont play on same table for long time, if you are winning on long time then it is better to leave that table i mean change the table becasue after some time the turn changes and you will start loosing on good hands also.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
November 03, 2015, 09:46:04 AM

So you have the opposite strategy with mine, I always play calm whatever I have in my hands. Even I always prefer to wait for other players to raise or all in although I know that my cards will win.
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 03, 2015, 09:26:26 AM
In my opinion, psychology is the key to win in poker. I usually try to see my enemies' eye/body reactions and etc. I also love to bluff, just gotta know when to as it's risky asf.
Activity: 504
November 03, 2015, 09:22:48 AM

Pages:
Jump to: