Pages:
Author

Topic: [POLL] After the Bitcoin correction, which coin will first hit 2X to 3X? - page 2. (Read 1369 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 252
I expected  there is major voting done for waves and Litecoin but there is one thing in litecoin its already reached almost 2X Now the turn to waves i hope it will reach more than 10X next couple of months.
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
Ripple was $0.45 at ATH and Waves was 8$ at ATH. Both have potential to make 200% or 300% easily.

Given the options, I will go with Waves. They already played in the $6-8 range and will likely go back there and even higher around Christmas/New Year's Eve.

Ok, you say Waves...but why? Neither of you offer any reason why Waves should be the next coin to double or triple.

Your hunch means nothing. Saying "have potential" and "will likely" means nothing.

I think both of your have been drinking too much of the ICO kool-aid. What does Waves offer that's better than Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Waves is useful for more than just ICOs and based on your passive aggressive attitude I don't really feel like sparing you from doing your own research.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
this belongs to an altcoin board and not bitcoin's speculation board!

and as far as bitcoin is concerned there is not much of a correction going on, unless you are calling the price rise from that FUD dump a "correction".
if price continues going up most of the altcoins (including your list) will most probably get dumped.

i have my eyes on Litecoin and also have invested in it, because it has shown potential for rise and in the past LTC has moved with BTC on many occasions and now that they both have SegWit this "move together" will be even more.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
ETC and ETH both are down right now due to bitcoin surge so I expect atleast 2x on ETH in short term but ETC also has potential to get 3x+ within this year.

Although I have already doubled by bitcoin with yesterday's boom in Voise (VSM) price  Wink
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
Ripple was $0.45 at ATH and Waves was 8$ at ATH. Both have potential to make 200% or 300% easily.

Given the options, I will go with Waves. They already played in the $6-8 range and will likely go back there and even higher around Christmas/New Year's Eve.

Ok, you say Waves...but why? Neither of you offer any reason why Waves should be the next coin to double or triple.

Your hunch means nothing. Saying "have potential" and "will likely" means nothing.

I think both of your have been drinking too much of the ICO kool-aid. What does Waves offer that's better than Bitcoin or Ethereum?
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

If you are looking to buy any kind of solid coins, I would recommend AiCoin though. The value of the coin will be directly tethered to their trading profits. And since they are going to be trading through Machine Learning algorithms based on Google's TensorFlow (cutting edge of public Machine Learning tools) and their own hedging software, they will be very unlikely to make a loss in the short term. In the long-term the trading algorithm will get better as more data comes in. Parts of the trading profits will be used to invest into potential unicorn projects in the AI and Blockchain scene and since those investments will only be made from a split of the trading profits, losing on one wouldn't hurt the portfolio.
All in all, that is one of the most overlooked coins to me, but I think this is mostly due to people not understanding what they are doing. As a Mathematician it is crystal clear to me that this project is one of the most promising in terms of both short- and long-term profitability.

If you'd like a referral link for the AiCoin, please do PM me. I'm also open for any questions.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
Thank you for your input, ill be considering adding Waves in my bag. I already holding XRP Smiley

So what do you think the best coin we can buy after this boring Bitcoin Correction. Which coin will give you first 200% to 300% profit? And which one will follow? Please kindly answer the pool, or make a comment here. I'm planning to buy coins help me to decide hehe.

I'm going to vote for ripple and waves. Ripple was $0.45 at ATH and Waves was 8$ at ATH. Both have potential to make 200% or 300% easily. That fits into your question and poll.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
So what do you think the best coin we can buy after this boring Bitcoin Correction. Which coin will give you first 200% to 300% profit? And which one will follow? Please kindly answer the pool, or make a comment here. I'm planning to buy coins help me to decide hehe.

I'm going to vote for ripple and waves. Ripple was $0.45 at ATH and Waves was 8$ at ATH. Both have potential to make 200% or 300% easily. That fits into your question and poll.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
Pages:
Jump to: