Pages:
Author

Topic: [POLL] Altcoin King - page 4. (Read 5450 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
October 22, 2014, 07:38:20 PM
Is this a good time for me to shamelessly plug The Snowball?

Yes.
Saw Snowball a day or so ago.......brilliant idea, Spots.
I'm guessing it's RaspPi based, you got specs for it somewhere?
And can you run Nxt on it...?

Thanks. Exciting project. We will have more tech details when Week 1 goes live. Currently we have Week 0 pre-orders open until Sunday at a very low price, but they are very limited
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
October 22, 2014, 06:25:50 PM
LOL ya plug away ahahah i see you have high rank on the Poll Spots LOL

and yeah "Sunny King" good point !
does he ever actually talk though ? (with that exact account name)

the shell account syndrome here on this forum is like no other place i have ever seen !

makes me think of something i seen one of the Mods here say once before..
he said, "if you have something controversial to say then create a new account"

it was said on one of the many topics where we users were asking for a rule to limit account creation especially from coin cloners.
the mods rejected the idea outright and on the contrary advised making more accounts.. for the reason i just quoted.
and what i thought was, did he mean like how that guy created an account and posted info on HYP the other day ?
or did he mean as way for a notorious mass coin cloner to see something said and quickly go run and make a bunch account(s)
simply to troll blatantly on guys with insults ?

and the funny part is these Trolls rarely get banned best i can tell but i sure as hell do  Roll Eyes
so yeah that works great for scammers here posting their coins..
they can use their ohhhh soooooo legit accounts to try and prop up their rep avoiding bans at all costs
then troll the flyin' fuck out guys to defend their scams with alternative garbage accounts they don't care about.
while the target victim of the trolling like me for example uses ONE account and i am the one who often ends up getting banned.

nice protected walled garden of scamming ! congrats Altcoin scene your all sooo classy LOL

i dealt with the same dumb ass bullshit at Poloniex today when a mod said i deserved it.
i was floored, i said.. i can't believe you actually said that (no surprise Cryptsy is legendary for that too)

i did nothing to be deserved to be treated like shit but mods sat back and kept warning "us' but it was obvious the warnings were for me alone
to stop anything remotely negative about their precious little scam baby HYP coin LOL
then he sat back and let these assholes gang up on me and troll the fuck out of me and then said, i had it coming !

i logged the fuck out of it.. you screwed up Poloniex big time.

Mods all over the scene are scam police goon squads mostly hanging around to remove the turd form the punch bowl.

spam the living shit out of that troll box on Poloniex 24/7 about HYP like irritating assholes and they are blown hard by mods..
i show up and ask a few questions and suggest they tone it down (for a rational and logical reason) and i get 6 warnings and 2 bans this week. LOL
..and the same old dumb fucking bullshit at this highly respectable (scams permitted) forum  Roll Eyes

cowards and shill / shell / dummy garbage accounts.. massive crowd of sleazy fucking assholes and their mod investors coin creators or supporters manning the watch towers !

..smart people seen what i said loooooong ago and left

so ?
Who has the votes ? well who has the most accounts ? hmmm ?
kinda funny the only thing i ever ask all over is..
- Mr Coin Cloner
How many accounts do you have and how many coins have you made ? ..then i end up being banned for Trolling soon after LOL
ya .... like that is an unfair question and yeah i am sooooo FUD'ing  Roll Eyes
Like we all wouldn't want to know right ?

the scene is a dead joke.. with nothing but scamming vultures swirling around in circles with ponzi schemes and their army of garbage Troll/Advertising accounts.
So who is the King ? hmm ? LOL

PRO TIP:
Don't post your ohhh sooo legit coin on a site with rules allowing scamming where 100's of scams have been exposed.
and maybe have the value of your coin revolve around something other than the reputation of this forum ?
maybe change the exchanges to show new markets..
- USD markets
- BTC markets
- Bitcointalk Scam rating

buy hey don't mind me i am sure you'll have forgotten about SuperCoin.. oops my bad, i meant HYP soon enough  Roll Eyes
and be pushing Guerrilla Coin with it's Proof of Strength system soon enough..

so where is my meme's ? this is Bitcoin4Chan right kids ?
What are you gonna do ? go create an account about it pussies.. i LOL at U scammers  Cool

PS: read my sig.

i will finish by stating the Ferengi Rules of acquisition #76

- Every once in a while declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies.

edit: Tweaked my Rant for spelling etc Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 1001
October 22, 2014, 06:14:24 PM

Yes.
Saw Snowball a day or so ago.......brilliant idea, Spots.
I'm guessing it's RaspPi based, you got specs for it somewhere?
And can you run Nxt on it...?
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
October 22, 2014, 05:38:42 PM
The correct answer is Sunny King. First off, his name is King so he is already the Altcoin King.

Second off, with Primecoin and Peercoin he actually contributed something to society, unlike just about everybody else on your list.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
October 22, 2014, 05:07:02 PM
Activity: 854
Merit: 1001
October 22, 2014, 03:26:35 PM
Stick Come-from-Beyond on the list....I seem to remember he got voted God-Emperor of BTT a while ago.....
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
October 22, 2014, 03:09:25 PM
Iconic Expert is famous why ?

i have heard that guy involved with Panda coin Doge more.. and i think he is an overareted nobody.

all too often some guy shows up and is getting attention for a few weeks.
i am talking about who is famous etc for all of crypoto all time going on YEARS.. not today's most notorious Troll of the hour.
Fake coin pumpers are bullshit too .. see my first comment about Panda and Doge wolong or what ever his dumb fuck name is LOL
i never seen that guy comment 1 time here ever !
and want a real pumper and someone actually famous ? Try.. headless
you OCT noobs will have no idea what i am talking about and NOV noobs votes are weak.. get some peach fuzz in your nuts noobs !
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
October 22, 2014, 02:08:07 PM
I think three of these guys are famous:  BitcoinExpress , Iconic Expert ,rpietla.
But I voted for troll Come-from-Above Grin Grin
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
October 22, 2014, 01:54:13 PM
You forgot BobSurpluss and Iconic Expert. How can you have a poll with out them?

never heard of Bob even once..
i have seen Iconic Expert's name brought up a couple times like once or twice many months ago.
and i don't even recall seeing him say anything.. ever.

but i'll add them Wink

Who hasn't heard of the epic whale BobSurpluss? I full of the shock!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
October 22, 2014, 12:58:37 PM
ADD YOUNGMIKE TO THE LIST Smiley
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
October 22, 2014, 06:41:01 AM
If you made a poll for Biggest Altcoin Douche....Spoetnik would most definitely win.

I don't normally post stupid comments at Bitcointalk.. but when i do, i post faggotry like you did here son Wink

Stick to the spamming meme's all over of the forum honey.. don't quit your day job your trollin' game is weak gay.
if you REALLY wanna butt fuck me so bad just come out with it.. you will feel better cumming out of the closet !

oh and..
I'd gladly be a douche than a scammy BitcoinDark or Supernet Chearleader  Roll Eyes

come back when you have a forum Avatar you July 2014 fucking Noob ahhahah
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
October 22, 2014, 05:31:11 AM
If you made a poll for Biggest Altcoin Douche....Spoetnik would most definitely win.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
October 22, 2014, 03:59:54 AM
kelsey that made no sense what so ever sorry lol

Update: iGotSpots it taking the crown it seems ! (he has a lead in the POLL today)
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
October 22, 2014, 03:38:10 AM
you forgot about

GOAT/changnoi

&

BW is the PoP king of ALT

seriously WTF ?

i have not seen those even one time i swear your just making up bullshit lol

yet you often make lambo references remarks  Huh
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
October 22, 2014, 03:15:20 AM
you forgot about

GOAT/changnoi

&

seriously WTF ?

i have not seen those even one time i swear your just making up bullshit lol
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
October 22, 2014, 03:13:40 AM
You forgot BobSurpluss and Iconic Expert. How can you have a poll with out them?

never heard of Bob even once..
i have seen Iconic Expert's name brought up a couple times like once or twice many months ago.
and i don't even recall seeing him say anything.. ever.

but i'll add them Wink

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
October 22, 2014, 02:30:23 AM
you forgot about

GOAT/changnoi

&

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
scams hunter!
October 21, 2014, 11:44:46 PM
i dont see few known guys here Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
October 21, 2014, 09:24:21 PM
So here is poll i thought of to lighten things up a bit and see what you all think Smiley

I am curious who you all would rank as most well known in the Altcoin scene in general.
And that would include this forum and other sites and exchanges etc.

So i will just throw a few names into the poll and then try and check back and add any new Name suggestions you guys have.

Who will be crowned Altcoin King ?

Also i want to say i will only consider a user that has substantial involvement in Altcoins.
So guys that are famous *mostly in Bitcoin only circles do NOT apply to the Poll i think.

Don't forget to Vote (you can change your vote and there is no Poll time limit)

Note:
The self moderation option is only to keep the useless crap to a minimum i know garbage posts like posting only "Yes" for example gets on their nerves.
Also i am not putting names in any special order other than my own because i am a searing white hot cup of awesome !

Let the King be crowned !

Maybe Conqueror?
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
October 21, 2014, 04:26:31 PM
Pages:
Jump to: