Pages:
Author

Topic: Poll: At what price does the rapid rise make you nervous/sell in the next month? - page 2. (Read 2270 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Activity: 224
DigiByte Founder
When it reaches a $1million per coin, I will have lost 100's of millions in potential profits. suicide worthy?

Well, I think the tens of millions worth of BTC that I will still have will soothe the pain, as well as the millions that I took out on the way there...

What if it goes to $999,999 then fails catastrophically? What's your exit strategy? At that point I'll be millions richer.

Do you even know what risk is?

If it hits $999,999 I will have cashed a few out by then. Smiley lol!

Yes I went all in and I realize I could lose it all. But I did not go into debt to buy BTC nor would I be completely broke at this point if it went to $0 (new contracts). And as far as risk goes, in my opinion the only true "security" and absolute "risk management" plan you will ever achieve is when your "6 ft' under and horizontal."

Life is to short not to take some chances.
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
Gotta admit I wish it would slow down a little as its freeking me out, I invested with the hopes of making a nice 10-20 % on my savings over the next year... since then it's gone up nearly 100% which is nice, but not if it hits rock bottom later!

When people understand bitcoin by its very nature is supposed to be expensive, because we will be using satoshis and not full bitcoin later?
And if somebody want to enter the train then they would have to do this quick because it is very fast moving. This doesnt mean it will crash.
That is why im really supriced people are selling that cheap as $100 or now $200. They will regret this.
DigiByte Founder
We are are well on our way now to $1,000,000.00 Smiley

Activity: 272
Merit: 250
Gotta admit I wish it would slow down a little as its freeking me out, I invested with the hopes of making a nice 10-20 % on my savings over the next year... since then it's gone up nearly 100% which is nice, but not if it hits rock bottom later!
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087
When it reaches a $1million per coin, I will have lost 100's of millions in potential profits. suicide worthy?

Well, I think the tens of millions worth of BTC that I will still have will soothe the pain, as well as the millions that I took out on the way there...

What if it goes to $999,999 then fails catastrophically? What's your exit strategy? At that point I'll be millions richer.

Do you even know what risk is?

DigiByte Founder
please, please, please, someone slow the train down!
Lol! Ever heard "Crazy Train" by Ozzy Osbourne? Is that how you are feeling right now? lol!

"All aboard!!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otdHbA4GlSI
Activity: 1302
Merit: 502
Not selling, not nervous either. The amount of fiat flowing into this beast is staggering.
Just keep using some portion of your coin, you'll be safer due to enhancing the economy. Gonna buy at least another 1, gotta buy a router.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
please, please, please, someone slow the train down!
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
the price will probably drop a little when there will be valid reason for this. I dont understand why price should drop without reason and only because some panic people *think* that it should do this already. It seems that alot of them have too weak imagination to understand how many money is on the market and how little amount of bitcoin is comparing to that. Bitcoin price is supposed to be very high by design.
DigiByte Founder
So I have been seeing a lot of negative talk from bitter people who sold early on. So I posted this on another thread:

Now that's the kind of sentiment that prevails right before the bubble bursts. Every time.

Guess what? People been saying this since like, $15.  Deal with it.
Sure, people are saying and other people aren't listening. Euphoria has turned them deaf, blind and stupid. And very soon they will pay the "stupidity tax", especially those who went all in.

Sounds like you have paid the 'stupidity tax' not me. If Bitcoin dropped 96% today I'd be at breakeven and Litecoin has to drop 99.5% Grin

The only "stupidy tax" being paid will be those that didn't go all in and have since sold. I saw the potential and went all in at $27. So far the best decision of my life! And why do people not get that you can not compare Bitcoin to anything that has ever existed. The most similar thing you could compare it to would be the adoption rate for the Internet, Google or Facebook.

History will be written like this: First there was the Internet which gave people the freedom to share knowledge, then Google organized the internet so others could quickly find it, then Facebook connected people on an daily basis within their entire social network and finally Bitcoin freed people financially from the rule of corrupt banksters!

I can see the future 60 minutes/ Dateline interview title. "Alarming suicide rate amongst early adopters of Bitcoin that sold too early." I am seeing a lot of negative "you are all stupid" for not selling posts. Obviously people are bitter that they sold too early. Do yourself a favor and buy back in while you still can!!! ..... ok I am done venting now Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: